All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
09:56 AM on 01/09/13
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
"Be yourself, don't take anyone's shit, and never let them take you alive."
-Gerard Way, vocalist of My Chemical Romance

"I know there are people who will say, 'you're a musician for a living. You have this and you have that.' I know that. It does make me happy. But I have the devil inside me."
-Anthony Green, vocalist of Circa Survive

"I know there are a certain number of kids who will love us forever because of Full Collapse, and I think that's great. But with every record, if I don't do something for someone -- if I don't speak to someone -- then I kind of feel like, 'what the fuck am I doing?'"
-Geoff Rickly, vocalist of Thursday

ďLife is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's ok though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, "hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "no - I want magenta!"Ē - John Mayer

"Whenever you over think something, especially when it comes to art, it loses form. Art is supposed to be chaos. Art is supposed to be creative. Thatís the whole beauty of music and painting. Itís supposed to be an expression of how you feel, not cold, calculated, systematic and by the numbers. Iím not an accountant, Iím a musician."
-Stephen Christian, vocalist of Anberlin
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests