Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
02:45 PM on 01/09/13
cirerelleum
Registered Member
User Info.
I am so excited for this. I listen to Razia's Shadow a lot. "Missing Piece," and "The Exit" are two of my all time favorites. The rest of the record is solid though. I'd love a sequel to the album, but I feel like expanding the first album and filling in all of the holes, making it even greater than it already is, is the way to go. It's interesting they used "Nidria" in True Love as well as Nidria.

Edit: not crazy about this version of Missing Piece. That first song was absolutely beautiful though.
10:16 PM on 01/10/13
cirerelleum
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm glad I'm in good company with the new Missing Piece and True Love just not being up to par with thier originals. I LOVE Make Believe. I'm not sure if it's the dude singing it or the lyrics, but it is just a wonderful experience watching that video, better than the rest of them. That dude should play Aruma/Atticius in the musical if it ever gets picked up. I wish it wasn't the replacement for "The Exit" though. I feel like both could easily fit in the body of the musical he already created right before track. It'd be a great track 7.5 if it could be inserted into the current Razia's shadow. The perfect track to set the scene before the track that decides, "I think I'll just go."

The plot of this new musical (yeah, I'm calling it a new musical) seems less fantastical, but more autobiographical. I have mixed feelings about the latter.

Edit: Holy the Sea still sucks.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version