Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 39 of 39
11:23 PM on 01/09/13
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
I'm starting to think we'll never get new music from Forgive Durden.
I probably don't have nearly as much info on it as Johnny, but Thomas told me a bit more about the new music when I interviewed him for Razia's Shadow's 4th anniversary. Forgive Durden is, as he puts it, long dead. By the sounds of it, he considered FD "done" before Razia's Shadow (hence why the cover says "Forgive Durden presents RS" and not "Forgive Durden's Razia Shadow") His new project with his friend and girlfriend sounds really interesting though...more techno-poppy by the sounds of it. He said new music would come out end of 2012/this year, but that could be changed for all I know now.
11:27 PM on 01/09/13
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
These sounded great. Looking forward to anything he puts out soon.
07:18 AM on 01/10/13
Twikki
Continuous Thunder
User Info.
album was so underrated. it was beyond a joke how under the radar it was
07:58 AM on 01/10/13
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
I enjoyed Razia's Shadow, I really did, and Wonderland was amazing but I would be naive to believe a Wonderland follow up is possible... With that being said, all I want is some new music from Thomas whatever it turns out to be. I know last we heard he was into all these Pop/hip-hop/electronic bands, and honestly I wouldn't care if he came out with a rap album, just make new music already!!!
01:23 PM on 01/10/13
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
That kid singing Make Believe killed it
03:28 PM on 01/10/13
Garett Press
User Info.
And another one, with Casey's melody:

And Holy the Sea:

09:21 PM on 01/10/13
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
Aren't only two of these songs old songs?
11:16 PM on 01/10/13
cirerelleum
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm glad I'm in good company with the new Missing Piece and True Love just not being up to par with thier originals. I LOVE Make Believe. I'm not sure if it's the dude singing it or the lyrics, but it is just a wonderful experience watching that video, better than the rest of them. That dude should play Aruma/Atticius in the musical if it ever gets picked up. I wish it wasn't the replacement for "The Exit" though. I feel like both could easily fit in the body of the musical he already created right before track. It'd be a great track 7.5 if it could be inserted into the current Razia's shadow. The perfect track to set the scene before the track that decides, "I think I'll just go."

The plot of this new musical (yeah, I'm calling it a new musical) seems less fantastical, but more autobiographical. I have mixed feelings about the latter.

Edit: Holy the Sea still sucks.
07:10 AM on 01/11/13
chrisdazzo
Discarnate, preternatural.
User Info.
This remains one of my favorite albums of all time, but these videos just ruined half of the record for me. That was terrible.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos