Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
05:54 PM on 01/09/13
sordanj
Philadelphia, PA
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think so..I think they where suppose to just take what is Of machines and change the sound. That was the main reason Austin acted like a punk bitch and left the band.
They couldn't agree on where they were going to go with the sound for the next album. Austin wanted to go heavier, basically what Woe Is Me is now I'd assume, and the other dudes wanted to go in a completely new experimental/ambient/pop direction. The relationship dynamic changed, and the guys and Austin stopped getting along. Apparently he was getting harder and harder to get along with and placed promiscuous sexual endeavors at shows above doing band things.

They seemed to start to get their shit together once they had the guy who would later drum for Decoder, he seemed like a solid dude. It's a shame they called it quits but it was a really taxing lifestyle. It would have been interesting to see what they would have done without Rise's constant mistreatment of them., with such a strong frontman you would have think they would have got some better attention from them, and hopefully at least some money.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests