In my eyes, he's always been a fucking douchebag.
- I hate how he basically threw Janet Jackson under the bus after the whole nip-slip fiasco. He should've been a man and stepped up to defend her (he always said she was a friend and an idol of his) but instead he did nothing. Now her career isn't the same as it used to be.
- I hate he had the audacity to randomly diss Prince. Prince? Bitch, how are you gonna diss Prince? He has more talent in one of his platform shoes
- I hate how he acted like a total victim after he and Brit broke up, and in the Cry Me A River (a song I actually think is good) video he wanted to basically brand her as a cheater. I don't believe his victim act for a second. He was in one of the biggest boybands of all time, with hundreds of women basically throwing themselves at him, and he wants to act like he was faithful the whole time? Bullshit. Especially with the shit I hear One Direction apparently do, and how he was supposedly fooling around with Scarlet Johansen while he was with Cameron D/Jessica? (idk which one) I don't believe it at all.
- I think his music is alright, but in no way do I think it changed Pop. Plus Nelly Furtado's 'Loose
' (produced by Timbaland) and Britney's 'Blackout
' (produced by Timbaland's protege Danja) did more for Pop. Like Justin Bieber, I have a feeling people only like him because he appropriated black culture (aka- White boy does some R&B, and all of a sudden it's revolutionary!)
- And the latest situation with the homeless people/wedding video and his half-ass apology just added more fuel.
Yeah my hate for him may seem a little irrational but