Username
Password
Saves the Day News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Saves the Day
Inside AP.net

Saves the Day in July?

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/11/13)
According to the Pledge Music page for Saves The Day, it says the new album will release in 172 days, which roughly puts it on track for a July 2, 2013 release.

Submitted by Saves The Night

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 52.
10:35 AM on 01/11/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
That seems so far away. Can't wait.
10:38 AM on 01/11/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
The new demo was just ehhh, hopefully the new album is amazing. I am really curious to hear what happened with Razor & Tie?
10:42 AM on 01/11/13
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
The new demo was just ehhh, hopefully the new album is amazing. I am really curious to hear what happened with Razor & Tie?
Agreed! I'd love them to really change things up the way they did when they released In Reverie. Daybreak showed off some amazing talent but didn't really grab me... they need to be risky and creative on this new one.
10:52 AM on 01/11/13
jrtbighurt
[SOMEONEcallANambulance]
User Info.
Sweeeeeeeeeeet
11:01 AM on 01/11/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Agreed! I'd love them to really change things up the way they did when they released In Reverie. Daybreak showed off some amazing talent but didn't really grab me... they need to be risky and creative on this new one.

Absolutely. You can't do an album like Daybreak and follow up with an album that's predictable.
11:04 AM on 01/11/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
:0 YES
11:10 AM on 01/11/13
contiinstereo
CFC Supporter
User Info.
Some really good rewards for decent money. The whole album performance is pretty rad. Either cannot wait for this album, loved the last one, Saves the Day never disappoints.
11:21 AM on 01/11/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Chris Conley really should hang up the name. Everything after SWYA has been a Chris Conley and the Who Gives a Fuck show. And this is coming from a huge fan, as in I consider STD a legend in pop punk.
11:22 AM on 01/11/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Can't wait!
11:25 AM on 01/11/13
againtocarthage
User Info.
Chris Conley really should hang up the name. Everything after SWYA has been a Chris Conley and the Who Gives a Fuck show. And this is coming from a huge fan, as in I consider STD a legend in pop punk.
The current lineup of STD is probably the best since its inception.

Better than the old crew w the glassjaw dudes.
These guys actually seem to care about being in STD, instead of the "its just a sideproject from glassjaw for me" vibe.
11:41 AM on 01/11/13
Protested Hero
Jon
User Info.

Don't vocalize anymore.
11:49 AM on 01/11/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.

Not really a fan of this band (had 4 albums, sold them a bit back) but I agree with this. I saw this thread and was thinking "How much longer is this Chris going to keep this project going?". Good for the fans I guess.
12:04 PM on 01/11/13
bgeez120
User Info.

Chris just did this interview with Matt Pryor and he discusses Razor & Tie. Apparently the album will be released on R&T and they only did the pledge campaign so they could have additional funds on top of the budget that the label gave them. It's a long interview, but it's there haha. http://www.ntwha.com/episode-010-chris-conley/
12:15 PM on 01/11/13
trojanick
they all got boyfriends anyway
User Info.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests