Username
Password
Drama News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 307.
07:54 PM on 01/11/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
I was going to say "what Keagan said" but you seemed to not understand him either.
To put it in plainer English, your original statement was unnecessarily inflammatory.
i saw ignorance so i called him ignorant. is that a problem?
07:55 PM on 01/11/13
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
User Info.
who is this band
PigDestroyer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
christian bands are the worst
hiya
User Info.
he never said he didn't agree with what the other dude said, he just circled around it with an apology. interesting for him to give out his number though.
Jake Jenkins
User Info.
garbage
07:56 PM on 01/11/13
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
"to change your mind"

Still not getting it, man.
07:57 PM on 01/11/13
knorr45
Jokes on you... we got paid anyway
User Info.
I went to high school with Matt. It's kinda crazy to see him on here, too bad it is under these circumstances.
07:58 PM on 01/11/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
he never said he didn't agree with what the other dude said, he just circled around it with an apology. interesting for him to give out his number though.
That's because he probably doesn't disagree (at least not with the base point that homosexuality is a sin), but I don't think it matters.

i saw ignorance so i called him ignorant. is that a problem?
Not a big one, but yeah.
It's a "pick your battles" kind of thing, but... diff'rent strokes, you and I disagree.
07:58 PM on 01/11/13
ConnorCorruptNJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've ways had strong respect for Mattie but that just made me have so much more. I'm not religious whatsoever and I can jam the fuck out of these guys. much respect.
07:59 PM on 01/11/13
topher465
every shining time you arrive
User Info.
good riddance you fucking bigot. ups to mattie for posting this video but his use of the word "lifestyle" when referring to homosexuality is still ignorant as fuck.
Classy.
07:59 PM on 01/11/13
Jake Jenkins
User Info.
That's because he probably doesn't disagree (at least not with the base point that homosexuality is a sin), but I don't think it matters.

Not a big one, but yeah.
It's a "pick your battles" kind of thing, but... diff'rent strokes, you and I disagree.
this isn't a "battle" and im not sure why you're making it out to be one. his statement was ignorant, i said he's ignorant. i give him props for doing this and know he's coming from a great place in his heart. he still said something really ignorant in my eyes.
08:00 PM on 01/11/13
JoshKilpatrickL
It Didn't Have To Be This Way
User Info.
christian bands are the worst
Well that just isn't true
08:03 PM on 01/11/13
RLEbrandon
Rocky Loves Emily
User Info.
I love this guy. I hope the phone calls are productive. Much respect for you mattie!
08:03 PM on 01/11/13
Fool
User Info.
this isn't a "battle" and im not sure why you're making it out to be one. his statement was ignorant, i said he's ignorant. i give him props for doing this and know he's coming from a great place in his heart. he still said something really ignorant in my eyes.
Don't worry you're not the only one that feels that way. I know small steps are good but calling homosexuality a lifestyle is completely wrong. Basically it's okay that this guy is bigoted just because he isn't as bigoted as the other guy.
08:04 PM on 01/11/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
hahaha okay I'll make it simpler.
I won't speak for Keagan, but I was basically saying "no need to be a dick." Calling him ignorant was unnecessary and I called you out for that ("guys like Matt Montgomery don't need to be vilified right now"), that's all.

Don't worry you're not the only one that feels that way. I know small steps are good but calling homosexuality a lifestyle is completely wrong. Basically it's okay that this guy is bigoted just because he isn't as bigoted as the other guy.
It's not "okay," it's just not the place or time to call him out for it.
We're talking about beliefs that are deeply rooted in these people's psyches. You don't call your kid a disappointment for not winning a Tour de France the day he takes off the training wheels, you acknowledge that it's a time-consuming process and relish in small victories (solidifying bonds across ideologies in the process) before moving forward.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests