Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
12:02 PM on 03/03/08
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
i'll keep my fingers crossed for something older... but i won't hold my breath.
03:20 PM on 03/03/08
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
haha yea not a chance.

Dear Maria, Six Feet Under, and I don't know what the third will be. Dear Maria will be the one actually seen by tv viewers, but people who play Kimmel play 3 songs.

Too bad I won't be down in LA this Friday. I saw Flavor Flav at Jimmy Kimmel once, haha.

i agree.

haha how was flava flav?
10:59 AM on 03/04/08
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
Oh man, so horrible. Old, sweaty, gross, talentless. It was actually Public Enemy, so they had about 20 people on the stage. I don't know if you're familiar with Public Enemy, but they literally have at least four guys who stand there and like wave a flag or just stand there and do nothing. The main guy though (Chuck D?) was actually singing and rapping, Flav would just randomly yell "Jimmy Kimmel!" (I guess they wrote a song just for the show, but all I could understand was "Jimmy Kimmel".

Overall, it was pretty horrible but at the same time funny. We got to see the show when it was being filmed, which was actually also pretty bad, haha.

hahaha i'm going to be searching youtube very rapidly for this video in the next day or so.

it sounds ridiculous!!!
03:54 PM on 03/04/08
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
If youtube has the exact thing that was shown on tv, I'll be in it around the middle with sunglasses on. Haha, it was still kind of light out even though it looks like it was late.

haha sweet... thanks for the heads up.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums