reissgoespunk
"Fuck Armageddon, this is Hell"
User Info.
Woah. That was quick.
07:39 AM on 03/04/08
Awesome_Danny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I do not understand your post. You go from the shittiest band (ciwwaf) to amazing bands (Bayside, NFG).

hah
says the one that listens to something corporate
all the bands i listed are amazing, all time low are just fucking horrible
no clue why there's so much unnecessary hype
there are plaenty of bands out there that are a billion times more creative & talented
07:42 AM on 03/04/08
Awesome_Danny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
*plenty
10:59 AM on 03/04/08
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
Oh man, so horrible. Old, sweaty, gross, talentless. It was actually Public Enemy, so they had about 20 people on the stage. I don't know if you're familiar with Public Enemy, but they literally have at least four guys who stand there and like wave a flag or just stand there and do nothing. The main guy though (Chuck D?) was actually singing and rapping, Flav would just randomly yell "Jimmy Kimmel!" (I guess they wrote a song just for the show, but all I could understand was "Jimmy Kimmel".

Overall, it was pretty horrible but at the same time funny. We got to see the show when it was being filmed, which was actually also pretty bad, haha.

hahaha i'm going to be searching youtube very rapidly for this video in the next day or so.

it sounds ridiculous!!!
02:21 PM on 03/04/08
caitlinlee
User Info.
hah
says the one that listens to something corporate
all the bands i listed are amazing, all time low are just fucking horrible
no clue why there's so much unnecessary hype
there are plaenty of bands out there that are a billion times more creative & talented

You're really trying to compare Cute Is What We Aim For to not only NFG and Bayside, but also Something Corporate? Wow.

Yea, there are plenty of bands out there that are more creative and talented. I don't think anyone, even they boys themselves, would say ATL is the most creative or talented. They're just making fun pop punk, nothing wrong with that in my eyes.
02:22 PM on 03/04/08
caitlinlee
User Info.
hahaha i'm going to be searching youtube very rapidly for this video in the next day or so.

it sounds ridiculous!!!

If youtube has the exact thing that was shown on tv, I'll be in it around the middle with sunglasses on. Haha, it was still kind of light out even though it looks like it was late.
03:54 PM on 03/04/08
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
If youtube has the exact thing that was shown on tv, I'll be in it around the middle with sunglasses on. Haha, it was still kind of light out even though it looks like it was late.

haha sweet... thanks for the heads up.
07:36 AM on 03/05/08
Awesome_Danny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You're really trying to compare Cute Is What We Aim For to not only NFG and Bayside, but also Something Corporate? Wow.

Yea, there are plenty of bands out there that are more creative and talented. I don't think anyone, even they boys themselves, would say ATL is the most creative or talented. They're just making fun pop punk, nothing wrong with that in my eyes.

so are Cute Is What We Aim For
and they're a hell of alot better than atl
i wasn't even comparing them to Bayside & NFG, i just listed a few bands
jacks mannequin >>> something corporate

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News