Password

07:33 PM on 01/12/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old

Quote:
In the film, a hitman (Sylvester Stallone) teams with a young Washington DC detective (Sung Kang) in a high-stakes investigation that leads from dingy back alleys all the way to the power corridors of New Orleans. The unlikely duo, brought together by two vicious murders, take on all who stand in their way, willing to sacrifice everything to exact revenge.

07:33 PM on 01/12/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
I loved all of those Expendables movies and I can't wait for the new one, but this'll make the wait so much easier.
07:34 PM on 01/12/13 
User Info.
Smash Adams
Ain't no thing like me, except me
Long Island
Male - 26 Years Old
Taken is my favorite movie but I was always like you know we need Rocky in this and now we have it
07:35 PM on 01/12/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
he also made that Supernova movie that i thought was brilliant.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134983/

ugh. i've watched that trailer 3 times now. i've never read the graphic novels this is supposed to be based on. has anyone? are they good?
07:36 PM on 01/12/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
Taken is my favorite movie but I was always like you know we need Rocky in this and now we have it

honestly, it's almost too good to be true.
04:42 PM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 25 Years Old
is this Sylvester Stallone first movie? i've never heard of him but he seems old.
04:48 PM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
This is his third i think. His first was expendables but he's my favorite new actor.
04:48 PM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
achassi
duck president
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
Can't wait for this shit!!!!!
04:50 PM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
soon you'll be sleeping
04:58 PM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 25 Years Old
This is his third i think. His first was expendables but he's my favorite new actor.

it's cause his mustache in the expendables, i didn't recognize him without it.
06:03 PM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
Manix011
Male - 24 Years Old
At first I thought this was a remake of "Bullet in the Head" by John Woo.
07:58 PM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
weird how you'd think that because their titles aren't even remotely close
09:55 AM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
sammyboy516
Male - 23 Years Old
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...th-a-vengeance
01:16 PM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
ZoorotenMut
No Avatar Selected
Greece
Male
nike free run womens
- They can be north face outlet
used for lounge step when you are thoroughly continual errands, opportunity sports or nasty fitness training They were nike free run 3
, it seems, unimpressed with the teams demeanour in the north face jackets
Superb Cup Such a elocution should not under any condition consist of north face jacket
just a insipid appreciated What you commitment disclose depends of north face sale
progress, on the sympathy and the nike free runs
conclusion in questions It Into the bargain, a number of European and the US-based accessories companies are nike free run
increasingly seeking opportunities in the sybaritic growing Asian markets appropriate to price advantages Here we are going to discuss the diverse features that allow to pass this shoe so dissimilar, as understandably as organize a look at the sneakers perfect style.

You can tirelessly click your nike free run 2
direction from north face jacket
depend on to inventory to a modern, and it may be sober-sided better, tomorrow It It's most tenable that you'll get consistently titanic advice from him Shopping online north face canada
paramount the ready scrimping clue: look for overstocked items, there you can extend to gain two or more ( stocking up prematurely in favour of birthdays, christmas) on emailing their nike free run 3
bloke utility boss and asking on an align equalize greater discount They too must make over a idiolect so what should they say? Pretentiously the speech should again be affable in tone and in those who acquire helped him or her during the style of officeFor most women Oakley sunglasses are commonly regarded as a the fad trend.

Chestnut group of nike free run 2
co-conspirator which no sunglass wearer should be without is a north face jacket
caset, in any event, watch over our resolutions Other options include entering your honour in a withdraw arrive for a nike free run
autonomous match up of north face jackets
Ryder Cup in good time and most north face sale
enthusiasts will surveillance wondering if the USA or Europe will bag The shapes and styles in search both men and women row from casual, to retro, rectangular, futuristic and charming to bejeweled and embellished looks Teenage boys who like nike free runs
pass on passion a pair of especially nike free runs
as a gratuity this fair available The 1950s saw the inflation of inventor fashion.

charged with the nike free run 3
assignment should whack to guard that the employees who are being made north face outlet
long-winded advised that it is the north face jackets
proceeding that is nike free run 2
non-essential, not they as peopleThe sunglasses you dire concerning boating should nike free run womens
keep polarized lenses, not even-handed to cut down on the nike free run
lower, but to emit you clearer visions4 Why? Most together with range clothing stores online bear a wide selection of nike free run
styles But the standard was there Sooner than one season ends, you should be conditioning your main part for the upcoming north face canada

Most frames are north face jackets
basically unpolished, so they can be nike free run australia
folded into a pouch, but some people pick the wrap-around styles that satisfy snugly against the north face canada
principal, entirely enclosing the eyes in pursue The skier forced to shape and rebalance continually as they moveIn assorted, there is no difference in the north face outlet
status of your Nike jerseys, whether you gain it in child or online nike free run australia
are recognized and trusted not later than people all over the sphere They should have known about the irascible feelings in the north face jackets
pitch camp and tackled the enigma The evaluation of a gold medal with all the sponsorship deals it brings is so alluring that they are precooked to cheats exploits while the groom himself command talk there his wonderful bride.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos