AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Get Into Taste of Chaos Early

Posted by - 08:15 PM on 03/03/08
Ever wonder what goes on before the doors open at Taste of Chaos? If you are over 18, (or will be by the time you go to RTOC) and want to help those with cancers of the blood, DKMS and MSL will let you in to the concert early just for registering with the Marrow Program.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
08:26 PM on 03/03/08
katiebaima
last.fm/user/humhallelujah
User Info.
i imagine a lot of angry kids under 18 who wait in line all day haha
08:28 PM on 03/03/08
thisismyname
User Info.
Man! That would be awesome!

... if this was actually a tour worth attending that is.
09:34 PM on 03/03/08
amysaurus
gonna stay eighteen forever.
User Info.
If I was attending this tour, I would be all over that.
12:47 AM on 03/04/08
MichaelP
User Info.
I never really understand these things, i mean i know its for a good cause but shit, i dont want a fucking needle the size of a screw driver shoved into the bone of my leg, that would suck some fucking dick. But yeah, I would sign up, knowing i wouldn't have to actually do anything, which is pretty fucking weak if you ask me
08:40 AM on 03/04/08
stickfigures
User Info.
I'm not saying it's not needed, but I don't think people realize once you sign up to donate bone marrow, they'll want you to do it again. My friend works at a blood bank where the donors have to come in a couple times a week.

Pretty much if your not comfortable with have a needle in you (whether it's for a shot, or donating blood) than don't even bother signing up for this because they will call you to donate.
09:09 AM on 03/04/08
themadsilentist
Believe.
User Info.
Awesome.
Now get some halfway decent bands on the bill and I'll take it under consideration.
11:25 AM on 03/05/08
MusicPimp
coffee is my friend
User Info.
I'm not saying it's not needed, but I don't think people realize once you sign up to donate bone marrow, they'll want you to do it again. My friend works at a blood bank where the donors have to come in a couple times a week.

Pretty much if your not comfortable with have a needle in you (whether it's for a shot, or donating blood) than don't even bother signing up for this because they will call you to donate.
check out the facts... much different now.. www.dkmsamericas.org
11:25 AM on 03/05/08
MusicPimp
coffee is my friend
User Info.

11:26 AM on 03/05/08
MusicPimp
coffee is my friend
User Info.
I never really understand these things, i mean i know its for a good cause but shit, i dont want a fucking needle the size of a screw driver shoved into the bone of my leg, that would suck some fucking dick. But yeah, I would sign up, knowing i wouldn't have to actually do anything, which is pretty fucking weak if you ask me

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version