Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
03:34 PM on 01/14/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
not that anyone is acting like it here, but does it seem like everyone forgot Pusha was the major part of Clipse, who released two of the best hip hop albums of all time?

I dunno, just seems like he's been removed from all of his pasts greatest accomplishments.
07:48 PM on 01/14/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Pitchfork: While it makes perfect sense for a 12-year-old to not be familiar with your work, I'm not sure if other artists would have such a positive outlook if put in that same position.

PT: That's where ego comes into play. Like, why would I be frustrated that a 12-year-old doesn't know my dope boy chronicles from 10 years ago? Are you serious? What am I supposed to do, give him my discography and say, "Now you take that, go home, and study!"? He was only two when we first came out! I got a big fucking ego, but it ain't that big.

It ain't my job to be fucking out here, telling people what I've done, or acting like you should know what I've done. I should continue being good, and just let people say, "Wait a minute, Pusha is in my top five right now."

http://pitchfork.com/features/update/8971-pusha-t/
actually, i forgot about reading that. still he should be held with more esteem by music journalists at least. the guys a legend.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos