Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

idobi Meltdown Fest

Posted by: Christian Wagner (01/14/13)
Circa Survive, Minus The Bear, I Am The Avalanche, Kevin Devine, and more are playing the idobi Meltdown Fest at The Fillimore on March 9th. A current admat can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
03:25 PM on 01/14/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Press Releaseidobi Radio Announces Lineup for idobi Meltdown 2013, Begins Presale
Circa Survive and Minus the Bear to headline the first annual idobi Meltdown Festival March 9, 2013; I Am The Avalanche, Kevin Devine, The Front Bottoms, and more to support

January 14, 2013

WASHINGTON, DC - idobi Radio is proud to announce the lineup for the first annual idobi Meltdown Festival, taking place March 9, 2013 at the Fillmore in Washington, DC. Circa Survive and Minus The Bear will co-headline the festival as part of their just-announced winter trek across the US. Support for the event comes from some of the strongest established and up-and-coming acts in the scene today: Kevin Devine, The Front Bottoms, Now, Now, Koji, Diamond Youth, Coasta, Laura Stevenson & The Cans, Markets & Dwellers, The Soviet, Brick+Mortar, and more to be announced.

Presale tickets for the festival are available now for a limited-time price of $25 at livenation.com. Special pricing ends on Wednesday, January 16 when general admission tickets go live for $27. VIP ticket packages offer up the full festival experience. The $50 VIP ticket package includes: 1 general admission ticket, an early access pass, an official idobi Meltdown t-shirt, VIP tour laminate, and more! See full ticket information at idobimeltdown.com.

idobi Radio has been bringing its listeners the best in alternative music since its inception in 1999. Through great original programming, creative rule, and forecasting hit music, idobi has grown to a dedicated monthly listenership of over 2.5 million. Recently certified by Triton Digital as the #11 internet radio station in the US and #16 worldwide, idobi Radio is the most listened-to online modern rock outlet in the world.
03:40 PM on 01/14/13
MalevolentHoff
The Walking Wounded
User Info.
Wow, thats a pretty kick ass lineup.
03:41 PM on 01/14/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
stoked to be a part of this!
idobimeltdown.com has the pre order ticket link
03:46 PM on 01/14/13
abovepalmtrees
User Info.
Did I just see The Menzingers on this flier and then disappear? Or am I losing my mind?
03:52 PM on 01/14/13
weirderthanu210
Love me
User Info.
I may head to DC for this.
03:55 PM on 01/14/13
hiya
User Info.
this has been in the making for months, so excited for it to be announced!
04:47 PM on 01/14/13
harveyn590
User Info.
Laura Stevenson, but no cans?
05:01 PM on 01/14/13
hiya
User Info.
Laura Stevenson, but no cans?

There was an edit made to the flyer and whoever rearranged it screwed up, haha. Same jist
05:13 PM on 01/14/13
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
Someone mentioned Pianos was playing this too? Wild show. Legitimately great front to back.
05:26 PM on 01/14/13
RockTheWalls
Rock The Walls: http://idobi.com
User Info.
Someone mentioned Pianos was playing this too? Wild show. Legitimately great front to back.

Nope, but more surprises ahead. Stay tuned to the website/radio station!

-Rock The Walls
05:30 PM on 01/14/13
Tinnerz
User Info.
I need to find someone to drag with me to this.
05:47 PM on 01/14/13
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Circa and Laura Stevenson in one night would make smile for a long amount of time. If any of ya'll Circa dudes are lurking bring her on tour, amazing show.
05:56 PM on 01/14/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Awesome! Might have to make the trip out to DC.
06:31 PM on 01/14/13
Killerkid64
Jesus is awesome. Just sayin'.
User Info.
My homeboy Jonathan Slye (creator of the was-to-be Summer Jam Fest) created this event! Help out a 18-year old concert booker!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests