Password

06:52 PM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 23 Years Old
Verified
no, i believe in very good matches. but there's always going to be some measure of conflict in a relationship. the question is whether it's something that both of you are capable of adapting to/making compromises with or not.

now if you really know how to argue with each other, so that each perspective is validated and you can both come to a fair solution; if you know how to deal with each other when angry; if you know how to accept all the differences of opinion and you both know when to give in; then its a lot easier to make a relationship work and that's my idea of true chemistry. but i don't think anyone is perfectly matched to the point where neither of you has to change or accept differences that make you uncomfortable.
11:07 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 23 Years Old
Verified
I don't believe in one out of 7 billion people is specially synced with me, but I do know that finding someone you really click with on all levels is really rare to find, so I don't take it for granted. True love is seeing someone for who they are, not idealizing the individual. Maybe if people treated each other with that same sense of love, we'd be living in a much more pleasant world.

exactly.

idealizing is a waste of time, because it takes awhile and lots of experience to really know what you like, anyway. plenty of things i like in a girlfriend have been revealed to me in my current relationship that i never even thought about beforehand. the point being, everyone has different things to offer in a relationship. you may connect with one person in a totally different way than another but still feel every bit as compatible, maybe they have a different influence on your life or different future goals that align more with yours.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets