Username
Password

05:35 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
_bluestOCT
Are you my trouble?
New Jersey
Female - 21 Years Old
BTW, the mouse is most definitely not ideal for digital art. You probably already were thinking that, lol. I use it because I'm just way too accustomed to it (cushy office jobs plus lots of free time in my early 20's). A tablet PC with a stylus, like a Toshiba Portage, is the best route. They are kind of hard to find these days though I think. Standard tablets take a lot of getting used to and they feel weird at first. Almost like a meager improvement over a mouse, which they kind of are. It might be better to use an ipad + a stylus + an artstudio app. I haven't used it myself, but this is the kind of work people are making on it:

I really appreciate all of the feedback! And yeah, pretty surprised that you did all of that with your mouse, I'd never have the patience for that since my mouse is very faulty. I've had a Wacom Bamboo pen & touch tablet for almost a year now and haven't done anything significant with it, just testing it out and using it as a replacement mouse sometimes. Never really knew how to approach starting a project because I had no idea what to make. Will probably just practice with references and go from there. Good luck with the serious art bizz, would love to see future projects of yours.
05:37 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
the picture continues to get better haha
07:00 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
BroekHosen
In my dreams we drift away
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old
Still no Ja Rule
08:46 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
gfxtwin
Male - 29 Years Old

Consider him the rightmost styracosaurus. After all, in terms of pop-culture impact he's basically a dinosaur. *ba-dum-tss*
08:49 PM on 01/18/13 
User Info.
gfxtwin
Male - 29 Years Old
I really appreciate all of the feedback! And yeah, pretty surprised that you did all of that with your mouse, I'd never have the patience for that since my mouse is very faulty. I've had a Wacom Bamboo pen & touch tablet for almost a year now and haven't done anything significant with it, just testing it out and using it as a replacement mouse sometimes. Never really knew how to approach starting a project because I had no idea what to make. Will probably just practice with references and go from there. Good luck with the serious art bizz, would love to see future projects of yours.

Thanks. What do you draw?
03:10 PM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
_bluestOCT
Are you my trouble?
New Jersey
Female - 21 Years Old
Thanks. What do you draw?

Nothing crazy, i just do some still lifes and portraits. Been trying to break out and do more creative work, but seeing as it's just a hobby I don't have much time for it. How bout you?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos