AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
06:11 AM on 01/21/13
ChaseTx
He's criticized Obama in his music, so why the hell would you book him for something like this?
That's what I was going to say. He calls Obama a terrorist on his fucking album... Do the people booking these shows not do any research?

His criticisms are very valid. Drone strikes are terrible.
06:27 AM on 01/21/13
ChaseTx
Without watching and hearing what he actually said because my work computer won't load videos ever for some reason, I agree with this.
Yeah I can't watch videos at work either, but I'm assuming it was something along the lines of what he said om the album and in an interview I read.
08:49 AM on 01/21/13
ChaseTx
Lupe has really fallen off in the past couple years
F&L2 was solid. Preachy, but solid in terms of music and skill.
09:24 AM on 01/21/13
ChaseTx
if he did that in other countries he would be sentenced to death. Also that was immature and poor behavior. a presidential inauguration is not the place to start that kind of shit.
This was a private event, not the official inauguration. But if the event actually was in honor of the inauguration, it's the organizer's fault for not making sure they were booking Obama supporters.
10:28 AM on 01/21/13
ChaseTx
Our government is very shady, but it very rarely circumvents democratic process.
10:35 AM on 01/21/13
ChaseTx
Not sure why this had to be said, but it has nothing to do with our country being a dictatorship or even being close to becoming one.
In response to people saying it's a dictatorship... I'm saying that, while you can't trust the government to offer full disclosure of anything, it's nowhere close to a dictatorship of any kind.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos