Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
06:37 AM on 01/21/13
Tyler Dumont
@tylerdumont
User Info.
Agree to an extent but there is a time and place to appropriately voice ones opinion. This was not one of them but as others of stated he probably should not of been on the bill.
Holy lol at your line of reasoning. "Obama doesn't like it…" what a conclusion to make when we haven't any idea if he even heard it. People who make these wild assumptions that the entire country moves and shakes at the whim of the President, whomever he may be at the time, are hilarious.

Edit: This quote was meant for the post he was originally quoted by "theonethingihav"
10:40 AM on 01/21/13
Tyler Dumont
@tylerdumont
User Info.
Was this qoute meant for someone else. That was far from my conclusion. I was agreeing with the reasoning of why it was odd he played there with being so openly political while saying there is a time and place for voicing opinions and that may of not been the best. Never said anything about Obama's tastes in music.
No, i'm an idiot and thought that quoting someone also quoted everything above it. That was meant for "theonethingihav"'s post. Sorry!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS