Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 150
09:22 AM on 01/21/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
too bad, I bet some artists would be honored to play this kind of event. instead he takes advantage of the offer and abuses it to cater to his own agenda. self centered much? go book the Nokia theater or something in NYC and bitch for an hour set all you like.
09:24 AM on 01/21/13
ChaseTx
if he did that in other countries he would be sentenced to death. Also that was immature and poor behavior. a presidential inauguration is not the place to start that kind of shit.
This was a private event, not the official inauguration. But if the event actually was in honor of the inauguration, it's the organizer's fault for not making sure they were booking Obama supporters.
09:26 AM on 01/21/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
This was a private event, not the official inauguration. But if the event actually was in honor of the inauguration, it's the organizer's fault for not making sure they were booking Obama supporters.
oh, well either way its a private event, I wonder who did the research, I bet someones gettin fired.
09:26 AM on 01/21/13
theonethingihav
User Info.
Get educated, and learn what a dictator is. Has Rush Limbaugh got his mic cut off by Obama? No? And the shit he says is out of this world mindnumbingly terrible.

Obama had absolutely zero to do with this; it was the promoter's decision to cut him short, stop being ignorant.
Even if Obama had nothing to do with this, this wouldn't be the first thing Obama has done that shows he is heading toward dictatorship.
09:28 AM on 01/21/13
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
Even if Obama had nothing to do with this, this wouldn't be the first thing Obama has done that shows he is heading toward dictatorship.
Man, go back to your Infowars forums...

Or just go to the politics threads in the AP forums.
09:30 AM on 01/21/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
oh, well either way its a private event, I wonder who did the research, I bet someones gettin fired.
Who said it was the fault of the administration? hah
09:32 AM on 01/21/13
jpepe
User Info.
I barely ever post on this site, usually just surf for news. But honestly how can anyone defend this dude? Yes he has the right to free speech. Yes he can say whatever he wants, it's America. But calling Obama a dictator because of this? LOL. You really even think this guy is on Obama's radar? Like the President himself had him removed from the event.

Let's put it simple. You're throwing a birthday party for your friend. A dude shows up shit talking your friend at his birthday party. Are you going to let him stay or tell him to go home? Probably tell him to leave and call him a douche. Yes he has the RIGHT to say that at the birthday party. Should he? No. So he can go talk shit on the other side of the street.
09:33 AM on 01/21/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Who said it was the fault of the administration? hah
lol I don't know whos in charge of putting it together or organizing but its gonna come down to someones decision at some point
09:34 AM on 01/21/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Holy lol at your line of reasoning. "Obama doesn't like it…" what a conclusion to make when we haven't any idea if he even heard it. People who make these wild assumptions that the entire country moves and shakes at the whim of the President, whomever he may be at the time, are hilarious.
Was this qoute meant for someone else. That was far from my conclusion. I was agreeing with the reasoning of why it was odd he played there with being so openly political while saying there is a time and place for voicing opinions and that may of not been the best. Never said anything about Obama's tastes in music.
09:37 AM on 01/21/13
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Shouldn't have said this on ap.net, posters here don't take sarcasm lightly

You just can't be critical of Barry on this site. If you do, you're automatically a racist/sexist/homophobe/pedophile/etc...
09:39 AM on 01/21/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

09:41 AM on 01/21/13
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
You're right, sarcasm should not be tolerated ANYWHERE!!!!!
09:43 AM on 01/21/13
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
09:45 AM on 01/21/13
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
Shouldn't have said this on ap.net, posters here don't take sarcasm lightly

Or kidinthebushes is a hooting moron and no one should listen to him regardless.
09:45 AM on 01/21/13
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
If Lil B performed there wouldn't have been any problems. #basedpositivity

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT