User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This shit is awful.
04:51 PM on 01/21/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Every time I see your name here, it's you saying dumb shit.

Realistically, you both like garbage. Sucks to suck.
05:33 PM on 01/21/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Meh. At least I can like stuff. Must suck to not like anything.
I like plenty of stuff. Sorry I'm not a fat kid in a tank top.
06:18 PM on 01/21/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This isn't my favorite but it has a huge Neil Young sound and Young is one of my favorite artists. I have just seen very few (if any) posts from you that weren't saying something is garbage.

Fat kid in a tanktop? Seriously? You should just stop posting all together. You contribute nothing but nonsense to the threads. But I'm done feeding the troll here.

the thing I've found out from this thread is that bryan mac thinks he has good taste

Sorry we can't all like shitty music. Defend pop punk or whatever.
05:12 AM on 01/22/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you like the wonder years

not exactly a whole lot to brag about since everyone here likes twy.

I don't understand the point of this post.
09:05 PM on 01/22/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it was fairly self-explanatory

It was nonsensical and off of the subject. I also wouldn't currently consider myself to be a fan of The Wonder Years, though I hope they get their shit together on their new record. I also wish that the AP.net fat kids in tank tops shitty pop punk hype machine would fucking die.
09:07 PM on 01/22/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

You need to calm down with the immense butt hurt. You can't fucking sing and I mentioned that fact in a thread dedicated to you butchering a great song. Get the fuck over it. You're a grown ass man.
10:52 AM on 01/23/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
agree everyone sucks according to you! your the coward. shhhhhhhhhhh.... don't speak little baby you'll wake the others...

Dude, please get ahold of your fourth grade English teacher and punch him in the face. You're five years old. Stop crying and get over yourself. You can't sing. Sucks. Maybe you should find a new career where people won't publicly criticize you. Yeah, I'm a coward because you're trying to turn an Internet criticism into a physical altercation. You're an idiot.
11:59 AM on 01/23/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My grammar sucks... My shitty voice is letting me travel the world and meet so many amazing people which I am grateful for. Your grammar superiority complex isn't getting you anywhere it seems. I also have a career in local 104 fixing power lines and union takes good care of me! overall I'm a happy mothaaaaaa fuggggggggga.... I get a kick out of bickering with you here. your a good laugh! Hope your day is going well my internet friend!

You literally know nothing about me other than the fact that I think that your band sucks. A+ on weird assumptions though.
I give a negligible amount of fucks about your life and what you are doing with it. You don't need to justify your happiness or flaunt your success; those things have nothing to do with the matter at hand. This is a music news website. The comments section exists so that people can express their opinions on said news. I expressed a negative opinion about your voice and mannerisms. You've been antagonizing me about it for three weeks. This is getting absurd, Matthew.
The fact that you have repeatedly called me a coward while offering to "buy me lunch" is absolutely ridiculous. Why would I be afraid of getting lunch with you? Why have you been attempting to turn an Internet conversation regarding my opinions into any sort of physical confrontation?
My intention was never to hurt your feelings. I was expressing my opinion that you are a bad singer. Not everyone feels this way, but I am entitled to my opinion and you should not take it as hard as you have.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums