3. War Paint
4. A Space To Grow
5. Reach For The Sun
6. I Should Leave Right Now
7. Good Things
8. Siren
9. This Is War
10. Catholic Girls/We Will Wait In The Fog

Wasn't a great fan of Golden Record, in terms of songs having staying power with me.
06:16 PM on 01/15/15 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Delaware
Male
I've never really gave this band a proper listen, but is it weird that out of the songs I have heard (can't tell you which ones they were), the only one I like so far is Catholic Girls? Seems like it makes the top 10 in the list above my post, so I guess I'm not too weird for liking that song.

What's weird is that I actually love the song, but haven't been able to find another song of theirs I really like at all yet.
07:20 PM on 01/15/15 
User Info.
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 24 Years Old
"Of Confidence" is one of my favorites. Never listened to a full record from these guys though - just a few songs here and there.
07:27 PM on 01/15/15 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 28 Years Old
I've never really gave this band a proper listen, but is it weird that out of the songs I have heard (can't tell you which ones they were), the only one I like so far is Catholic Girls? Seems like it makes the top 10 in the list above my post, so I guess I'm not too weird for liking that song.

What's weird is that I actually love the song, but haven't been able to find another song of theirs I really like at all yet.

I don't think I would listen to singles. Take an hour out of your day to listen to reach for the sun. I bet you'll appreciate it. If you do, give war paint a shot.
07:39 PM on 01/15/15 
User Info.
FTank
Mount Horeb, WI
Male - 20 Years Old
Don't think I could put them in an order, but my top ten:

Where I Want to Be
Settle Down
Weathered
Never Feel Alone
War Paint
No One's Gonna Need You More
Miscommunication
Honesty
Miles Apart
Into the Comfort

I'd give Reach for the Sun and War Paint a lot of good listens if I were you -- it took probably 15-20 spins for each to click with me. It really helps if you read the lyrics too.
12:24 PM on 01/16/15 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
FL
Male - 24 Years Old
That is dedication. Haha, if i don't like an album after like the 4th or 5th listen, I'm usually done with it.
01:20 PM on 01/16/15 
User Info.
FTank
Mount Horeb, WI
Male - 20 Years Old
That is dedication. Haha, if i don't like an album after like the 4th or 5th listen, I'm usually done with it.
Generally I am too, but that was a couple years ago when I listened to a lot less music, and I figured since they got so much hype on here that I must be missing out on something.
01:21 PM on 01/16/15 
User Info.
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
Staff Member
Made my top 10 into a playlist. It's so glaringly evident how bad AJ's voice got on Golden Record when you play those songs next to their earlier stuff.
10:20 PM on 02/02/15 
User Info.
sammyboy516
Male - 23 Years Old
Cody just merged TDS Facebook page with Floodlove's and claims he did it by accident and that Facebook only allows one name change per page. Then he changed every picture and the title to Floodlove. At this point he's just sad. He has single handedly ruined this band's legacy so badly that I haven't even been able to listen to them since they broke up. AJ should release a solo record or get TDS back together without Cody, even if it means AJ's the only original member.
10:55 PM on 02/02/15 
User Info.
AndrewSoup
It's A Secret To Everyone
Bay Area, California
Male - 23 Years Old
Again?? He already pulled that shit once, then reversed it when everyone chewed him out for it.
He continues to be a pain in the ass by trying to use TDS' legacy to pimp his shitty solo music.
11:03 PM on 02/02/15 
User Info.
sammyboy516
Male - 23 Years Old
Again?? He already pulled that shit once, then reversed it when everyone chewed him out for it.
He continues to be a pain in the ass by trying to use TDS' legacy to pimp his shitty solo music.
Last time he just changed the photos and stuff. This time he actually merged the pages together and changed the URL.
11:09 PM on 02/02/15 
User Info.
AndrewSoup
It's A Secret To Everyone
Bay Area, California
Male - 23 Years Old
Ah, right. Christ, he's such a douchebag.
05:04 AM on 02/03/15 
User Info.
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
Staff Member
Already unliked their Facebook page and unfollowed them on twitter, months ago. Just couldn't take it.
05:09 AM on 02/03/15 
User Info.
Greg
Already unliked their Facebook page and unfollowed them on twitter, months ago. Just couldn't take it.
Same here. Looks like it was a good choice.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos