bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
oh, look. music elitists. surprise.
11:15 AM on 01/23/13
bobsheiskawy
User Info.
Well, you did come in here talking shit. Point is even if you dont personally like this cd, its the kind of record that anyone should be able to recognize and respect.
there's a difference between talking shit and saying you didn't like something and are still willing to give it another shot. i never said it wasn't good, i only implied that i personally didn't like it on a first listen. if i wanted to shit-talk, i wouldn't even bother reading this post. these guys are clearly talented, for me it's just a matter of if i like what they write and want to listen to it again. personally, the vocals don't do anything for me. they explore some interesting textures and sounds, but it's not something i necessarily want to listen to when there are other things i like more. like i said, i'm giving it at least another shot or two. maybe it'll sound better to me with repeated listens and i'll start enjoying it. that's why i read this track-by-track and am listening again. clearly others like it a lot, and none of my posts detracted from that at all.

bottom line, tastes are subjective. just because someone doesn't like what you like doesn't mean you have to act like you're better than them on the internet because of it.
01:44 PM on 01/23/13
bobsheiskawy
User Info.
Your first comment just seemed derogatory. My apologies, seems you were just being literal.
no worries. i can see how comments like phaynes's might make it seem like i was trashing it.

also, reference my previous comment and compare to his most recent. i don't like two bands he loves, so my music taste is shit and boiled down to something that isn't even true. exactly the issue i was talking about.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS