AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
10:21 PM on 01/22/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
"When I'm at home" is the best song they have ever written and songs like "Identify", "My Herione", "Don't give up on us", and "Thinking of You" are anything but boring IMO.

Sure the last two tracks are filler but the rest is killer. Can't wait to see where the band goes on the new record!

I wanted to like Pioneer, but couldn't get into it... Every release has captured my attention for a little while, so i'll definitely be curious to see what direction they go in. I think that's the biggest problem with people that don't like them, it's because they've gotten something different off of every lp, so they're just not sure what to expect.

nah, the record is trash

love these comments.....
10:23 PM on 01/22/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
You say you have a popular opinion... and then link to a thread containing a whopping 9 people who voice their dislike for the album, one of which is yourself, and three of which were just whining about how they wanted the old sound back. Not the best example, haha.

Just to be clear, I don't think you're wrong. From where I stood, the reception of Pioneer seemed pretty even on both positive and negative sides, you're not necessarily wrong in saying a ton of people share your opinion. I just expected to click that link and see like 10 pages of people just relentlessly shitting on it.
obviously his opinion is important, i mean when you say "this record sucks" and "this band blows" it's pretty substantial and well thought out, so who wouldn't agree with him??

can't wait to see what he says next, i'm hanging on by every. single. word.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests