Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
08:14 PM on 01/22/13
Niklas
@0urNumbers
User Info.
Am I the only one who was hoping Austin tracked the drums for the EP? I'm a bit sad about that but I'm stoked for the release.
09:43 PM on 01/22/13
Niklas
@0urNumbers
User Info.
no one wanted to hear austin on this...
I honestly don't understand the hate on Austin. He's actually a good drummer.
02:01 PM on 01/23/13
Niklas
@0urNumbers
User Info.
Where to begin on why people hate Austin. The best way I can put it is Austin likes to control things in bands and he likes to have it his way or he will throw fits about it. This is one of the main reasons he jumped ship on Of Machines mid tour. They where already starting to write a next record and he wanted it to sound like what Woe,Is Me sounds like as of now. And well the rest of the band wanted to go more in a progressive rock type style. So due to this and I am sure other reasons he left. Granted he is a good drummer for the style that he plays. The fact that he likes it his way or no way is a great reason to keep him off this album. We might be able to hear what Of Machines was hinting at before they broke up.
These are all alleged claims of being a "controller". It's hard to prove anything when we all have no clue what went on behind the scenes in both Of Machines and Woe, Is Me. It's all assumption and word of mouth. I for one don't think Austin influenced the Of Machines break-up nor the Woe, Is Me member departures. Cory & Ben Ferris are still friends with Austin. Michael and Tyler both just have a hate for Austin because they both have a horrible ego.
02:06 PM on 01/23/13
Niklas
@0urNumbers
User Info.
No, but I'm close friends with people who have been close to him and the rest of the 2010 Woe, Is Me.
02:40 PM on 01/23/13
Niklas
@0urNumbers
User Info.
just sayin you look like him
Oh how funny.
05:08 PM on 01/23/13
Niklas
@0urNumbers
User Info.
Never seen someone defend Austin this hard. Also he didn't break up Of Machines they broke up due to just being over the scene. He left mid first tour from having problems with members. Which from what those members have said is due to them wanting to take Of Machines in a different direction and Austin wanting to keep it sounding like what Woe sounds like now.
So because he had a disagreement over the genre of the band then it automatically makes him a bad person? I'm defending Austin because he hasn't done anything wrong and people give him so much shit.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests