Username
Password

10:11 AM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
As a select few may tell from my user name, Xenogears is a very memorable and important video game to me. I am very excited to post that a new Xenoblade quasi sequel has just been announced by Monolith Soft and it looks INCREDIBLE. If it's only for the Wii U I will buy one for this;

Xenoblade is a superb game but they had to downgrade the hell out of the graphics for the Wii. Not happening this time!
01:44 PM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
Atlanta, Ga
Male - 29 Years Old
Xenogears is actually where the first part of my screenname came from.

Geesh, I wish this was coming for 360. Looks great.
02:05 PM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
Clintoto
thefifties.bandcamp.com
Mono, ON
Male - 28 Years Old
Wasn't even remotely interested in the Wii U until I saw this trailer. So psyched.
02:56 PM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Xenogears is actually where the first part of my screenname came from.

Geesh, I wish this was coming for 360. Looks great.

Mine too, Weltall was Fei's Gear. I wish this was coming for 360 as well. I like to collect achievements on 360 thus I try to buy all my games for that system only.
02:58 PM on 01/23/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Wasn't even remotely interested in the Wii U until I saw this trailer. So psyched.

Pretty much this, though as excited as I am for this I will likely wait on purchasing both the system and game for a while to get caught up with other games.
03:13 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
That Nintendo Direct was awesome. Can't wait for this.
06:49 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
wall e
Hello Donnie
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
I had Xenosaga when I was a kid, is that what this is about
08:30 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
Fox83
Cincinnati
Male
Never got into the Xeno games. Xenoblade Chronicles seems to be very well reviewed. Not sure how this passed me by. I may wait for this new one, however. I don't know that I have time for another game that's so involving especially when a new HD title is forthcoming.
01:59 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
I had Xenosaga when I was a kid, is that what this is about

XenoGEARS was the first game in the series. XenoSAGA (1-3) were prequels. XenoBLADE is a "spiritual successor" to those games but aside from a similar feel and a feel things here and there XenoBLADE is more of a standalone title. It was actually renamed from "Monado". This game I posted is another game within this "series" but hasn't been confirmed whether or not it's XenoBLADE 2 yet.
02:02 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Never got into the Xeno games. Xenoblade Chronicles seems to be very well reviewed. Not sure how this passed me by. I may wait for this new one, however. I don't know that I have time for another game that's so involving especially when a new HD title is forthcoming.

You're missing out. Do you like JRPGs like Star Ocean, Valkyrie Profile, etc?
07:25 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
Hail Lelouch
Please don't bring up the name Star Ocean in a thread of this quality - the last SO was absolutely diabolical

This trailer is pretty much awesome...definitely a day one purchase...along with a Wii U
09:56 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Please don't bring up the name Star Ocean in a thread of this quality - the last SO was absolutely diabolical

This trailer is pretty much awesome...definitely a day one purchase...along with a Wii U

Ahem, Star Ocean 2 is one of the best RPGs of all time in my opinion which is why I was asking if games like that appealed to him so he could possibly start with Xenogears. Even so, SO4's story and most characters were awful but I still enjoyed the game. SO2>SO3>SO1>SO4
07:05 PM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
ChrisCanberg
Toms River
Male
This was the greatest morning. Bought a Wii U at launch and I'm finally realistically excited about the future of the system.
09:33 AM on 01/26/13 
User Info.
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
Jamestown, NY
Male - 26 Years Old
I believe I found a reason to purchase a Wii U, now hopefully it'll get more JRPG's since that's what the current generations have been missing (cough) PS3 (cough)...
11:54 AM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
I believe I found a reason to purchase a Wii U, now hopefully it'll get more JRPG's since that's what the current generations have been missing (cough) PS3 (cough)...

Indeed, though there have been some excellent and good ones for 360; Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean 4, Resonance Of Fate, Tales Of Vesperia...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos