Username
Password

09:36 PM on 10/17/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Ugh, that'd be awful. You've never heard the phrase 'too much of a good thing'?

Nah, it'd be pretty damn funny :D
06:45 AM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm not certain people in the The Simpsons/American Dad/Family Guy/South Park threads really understand what the word horrible means.

Elaborate.
09:06 AM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
It seems like every episode is "horrible," "awful," "the worst ever," "this show is dead," when, let's be honest, most episodes are still average at worst. They're just not up to their brilliant quality they were so people exaggerate.

I can definitely see your point, and I haven't actually seen the most recent episode yet, but every other episode this season has actually been really damn funny imo. There definitely used to be less average episodes, but I think this season's been doing well for the most part (aside from 'I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining'. Episode was horribly boring).
10:16 AM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Well, The Simpsons actually are horrible now.

*is :)

But, yes, you are 100% correct. I can't believe that show still gets enough viewers to stay on the air.. I don't get it..
08:03 AM on 10/25/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Was I the only one who had no idea what gangnam style was until this episode?

Haven't seen this episode yet (gonna have to tonight) and I have zero clue what gangnam style is. I just see it written everywhere on FB, but I'm too lazy and apathetic to look it up.
06:23 PM on 10/25/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
The first time I heard monster mash, I immediately thought 'please let the other cops rhyme with it.' You're not alone, lol.

ahaha same exact thing here. Pretty fucking solid Halloween episode this year.
02:49 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
http://collider.com/south-park-10-ep...season-change/

No more split, 14 episode seasons. From now on it will be 10 straight episodes, no cuts. I like this better.

I will like having more episodes at once, but it was kind of cool not having to wait so long for another season to come with the way they split it up, so I'm not really sure my opinion on this! Pretty cool theyre trying something new out though, hopefully their creative thoughts don't hit a wall when having to extend from 7 weeks to 10 weeks consecutively.
11:25 PM on 11/20/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old

Ahaha not just the reporter either, the anchors xD
08:57 PM on 03/05/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Two of my roommates have been playing this game nonstop since the midnight release. It's so fucking hilarious especially the underpants gnome scene, where they shrink you in your parents room..
06:22 PM on 07/13/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Indeed. Looks like Matt and Trey sold out >_>
02:31 PM on 07/14/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Back to watchcartoononline.com for me! :D. (They have the three banned episodes, btw)
03:26 PM on 07/14/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Been off for probably over a year now but when I first got Netflix it was on there and I watched it basically all of the time. I mean, yeah you can always find ways to watch an episode of South Park, but Netflix is infinitely the easiest for me.

Fuuuck, I've only seen those once when they "aired." I need to get on that.

Haha yeah get on that, man! I didn't rewatch them until last semester, though, so you're not much worse than me :P. Showed all my roommates too who hadn't seen them before
05:22 PM on 07/17/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
eew the site already merged with hulu.

Yeah, so much for when the next season launches...

And they're not even in HD anymore! Wtf! Paid, more ads, and only HQ quality? Lamee.
12:52 PM on 09/25/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
I loved the message behind this one/how they were making fun of the Washington Redskins irl, but I found myself laughing very little at this episode. Still enjoyable and way better than last season's premier (NSA one, right?), at least.
01:05 PM on 10/02/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Didn't find this hilarious like you guys did but it was a decent episode. Few out loud laughs, mostly just smirks or chuckles. Certainly way better than the shitty premiere

Favourite part was when Jimmy said "A party without food? And I thought I was handicapped"

XD I completely forgot about that line. Thank you for reminding me of it and brightening my day lmao.

I definitely thought this episode was a huge improvement over the premiere. Strange how they made this episode kind of a continuation off the previous (them going back to school).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos