Username
Password

11:16 PM on 03/17/04 
User Info.
SonnyPunk
Lied my face off
New Jersey
Male - 32 Years Old
Tonights episode was amazing. It was so funny and they really sent out a very good message.

"I too can see into the future...only...better than Kyle."
11:21 PM on 03/20/04 
User Info.
SonnyPunk
Lied my face off
New Jersey
Male - 32 Years Old
I wanna see the one where they go to the slaughter house...my friend said its the best.
07:44 PM on 03/23/04 
User Info.
SonnyPunk
Lied my face off
New Jersey
Male - 32 Years Old
Originally Posted by oreo_emokid89
I missed like the last 10 minutes of it, what was the message?

The whole time the kids were so scared they were gonna ge tin trouble for playing with weapons and stabbing Butters in the eye with a ninja star...so in the end Cartman thought he had the ninja power of invisibility...so he got naked and tried to sneak past the parents...but everyone in South Park saw him with no clothes on...then Butters appeared all wounded and hurt...but the only thing the parents cared about was that their children saw some nudity (Cartman claimed it was a wardrobe malfunction.). They didnt even notice Butters. In the end Kyle and Stan said "Wow I guess our parents dont care about us playing with weapons...not as long is there is sex stuff for them to worry about.".
02:37 PM on 04/01/04 
User Info.
SonnyPunk
Lied my face off
New Jersey
Male - 32 Years Old
I did laugh alot during The Passion epidsode...but I thought the message they tried to send was horrible. The majority of the people who make South Park are jewish...so of course they dont like The Passion. So they try and make Mel Gibson out to be a lunatic or something. Its not like Gibson just made this story up in his head. The movie was a dipiction of Jesus's last 12 hours alive...they tried to make it seem like the movie tries to convert people by using violence...It seems to me that they are underestimating their audiences intelligence.
04:42 PM on 04/01/04 
User Info.
SonnyPunk
Lied my face off
New Jersey
Male - 32 Years Old
Originally Posted by bullletkisses
actually if you paid attention, most of the passion was created during the middle ages to stir up anti-semticism

and no most of the people who create the show are not jewish, trey parker the main writer, voice actor, is not jewish.

don't thin you know how jewish people feel aobut it based on the news either..i'm a little offended

You got an issue? Here's a tissue...

Im the first to admit im not a die hard South Park fan...but I was watching a South Park special on VH1 and I am almost certain I heard them mention that the majority of the show is jewish. Maybe Trey Parker isn't...but the other guy is.
Of course I dont know how every jew feels about the movie...but my Ive yet to meet a jewish person who liked the film...most I know refuse to go see it.
And The Passion is a depiction of his last 12 days alive.

So I stand by my comments...South Park tried to say that people should focus on the things Jesus taught...not in the way in which he was murdered. And that Mel Gibson is a wackjob who has no business making that film. Well Gibson just translated it onto film thats all. The whole time I was watching the show I felt like I was watching a cartoon made by a few jewish guys who were angry over the Passion.
05:45 PM on 04/01/04 
User Info.
SonnyPunk
Lied my face off
New Jersey
Male - 32 Years Old
yet again, one jewish guy who doesn't even write a majority of the show. dude i like you but you are being highly offensive and basically wrong.

stick to be wrong if it works, but your offended a nation of people.

Im not trying to offend anyone...but I really felt like the show took shots at This movie because it painted a bad portrait of jews. I dunno exactly how many jewish people work on the show, I was under the impression that it was alot though. But I found it a little offensive myself...and I never get offended by anything.
06:03 PM on 04/01/04 
User Info.
SonnyPunk
Lied my face off
New Jersey
Male - 32 Years Old
His death shouldnt guilt people into christianty...but the movie wasnt made as a device to do that. If He wanted to make a film to get people into christianity then he wouldve made one about Jesus's life. This movie was a depiction of his death...South Park tried to twist everything around and make Gibson look like an idiot...thats why I was offended.
09:43 PM on 04/03/04 
User Info.
SonnyPunk
Lied my face off
New Jersey
Male - 32 Years Old
I aint christian haha
09:51 PM on 04/03/04 
User Info.
SonnyPunk
Lied my face off
New Jersey
Male - 32 Years Old
catholic?

something with jesus?

Haha Im catholic...Im not religious at all though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos