Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 10 posts.
09:17 PM on 01/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Everyone just needs to avoid this venue and shut them down.
09:21 PM on 01/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
That's beyond fucked. Although this is wrong, surely after recent controversy he could have avoided dedicating a song to his gay friend, It obviously wasn't going to go over well.
He should be able to speak his mind, he's a performer, the stage is his. He didn't threaten anyone in any way. He shouldn't be physically harmed for speaking nothing hateful or harmful.
09:25 PM on 01/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Obviously this a terrible thing to happen, and I hope the dude is alright, but what a weird dedication that must have been.

"This goes out to buddy Greg, dude is totally gay. I didn't really have to specify that like it completely defines him as a person, but ummm.... anyway yeah thanks for hanging out Greg, you rule."

Someone tell me they have a song about LGBT rights or something that he brought for even a second.
I'm assuming he brought up the the recent issue that occurred, said something about the venue being ignorant, dedicated a song to his friend.
09:31 PM on 01/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I guess that'd make sense, I dunno, I'd have to see what he said. Maybe he just dedicated a song to his gay friend and got jumped in the same night, not necessarily related. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions with so little information on this out yet. Maybe I just don't want to assume the worst in people.
A guy losing his long time job over wearing a shirt that promotes equality seems pretty shitty. Sure, Michael may have gotten roughed up, but the former is fucking with someones livelihood. I'd say that's pretty bad given the current economic status.
09:42 PM on 01/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
This venue is hopefully done.
Seriously.
10:18 PM on 01/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
10:19 PM on 01/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
INSENSITIVELY TRAINED IN UNARMED COMBAT
10:31 PM on 01/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
You realize this is a common copy+paste comment, right? It's literally all over YouTube.
lol yes, it's from 4chan.
11:12 AM on 01/27/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
A) This is such a ridiculous story.

B) There are a lot of people on this site who love to bash anyone who isn't 100% pro-gay.
I just wanted to let you know that you're a constant contender for the worst user on AP.net! Stay true and proud.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS