Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 97
12:19 PM on 01/27/13
march-of-flames
Unregistered User
User Info.
So glad I got to be there last night, but it got really emotional towards the end. Can't wait to see how the DVD turns out.
12:20 PM on 01/27/13
agl
User Info.
My favorite song of theirs, awesome that they played it.
12:22 PM on 01/27/13
leftapart
User Info.
I'm so grateful to (hopefully) have a DVD coming. Will miss these guys, but a great way to go out.
12:23 PM on 01/27/13
march-of-flames
Unregistered User
User Info.
What an amazing night it was. Everyone threw all their gear into the crowd too. Saw a kid walking with Chris' keys. Wish I could have gotten Tim's Jaguar haha.

Honestly though, as big of a deal as this was, this song was much less interesting than many of the others they played.
Yeah, I don't know what I'm more upset about... that UO are done or that I'm not one of the people that caught any of there stuff. Unbelievably lucky people right there.
12:23 PM on 01/27/13
StartAngry&Mad
Lets get these people moving faster
User Info.
I had to skip out before the encore in Toronto (first time I've ever done that - but hadn't a choice), but I'm really glad to have seen them play RYE right before the first closer. I love all of their material, but because I've seen and heard them play the other big songs from that album in the years since, hearing this live was the most sentimental song of the night for me
12:29 PM on 01/27/13
InExile
AOTY: Broad Shoulders by Dikembe
User Info.
I got to watch the encore with Aaron right infront of me! So cool to see him air drum and sing along!

12:35 PM on 01/27/13
nick_smizzle
@nick_smizzle
User Info.
I got to watch the encore with Aaron right infront of me! So cool to see him air drum and sing along!

holy good lord dude that is awesome!
12:45 PM on 01/27/13
r0m4n44
User Info.
saw them at Highfield Festival 2011 in Germany and they played this song!! So glad that Aaron joined them for this.
12:46 PM on 01/27/13
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.

AMAZING!
12:49 PM on 01/27/13
AndrewCloer
brokenharmonics.bandcamp. com
User Info.
This was the most emotional show I've ever been too. I definitely shed some tears. So thankful that I got to fly out for this.
12:52 PM on 01/27/13
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.

...because it is.

But seriously that pic is really rad.
12:55 PM on 01/27/13
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't like when a band hates the album that made them famous. Especially when I think it has some of their best material.
12:56 PM on 01/27/13
The Mysterious
Amantas sunt amentes.
User Info.

not gonna lie, a few tears welled up just glancing quick at this picture.
12:58 PM on 01/27/13
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
Oh man the best part of this video is when Chris runs over like a kid to hug Aaron at the end.
01:04 PM on 01/27/13
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.
Glad that there will likely be a DVD release since I missed out on their last Michigan show.

Edit: watching that video makes me even more bummed than I already am that I missed it. I didn't think that was possible,

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos