AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
01:33 PM on 01/28/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
I think the most overlooked fact here is that Zack found FIVE different sources, all willing to spill the beans. It's pretty awful that so many trusted sources were found. I agree that it can be disappointing for big announce plans, but these bands/management groups need to play smarter and hold information closer to the chest.

Another few people that I trust 100% too came to me after saying they knew. Crazy how many non-essentials knew
02:26 PM on 01/28/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Just curious why this news broke on Friday afternoon which is usually the slowest news time for non-important stories going into the weekend, and not like peak hours today? Seems like if you waited this long itd be better publicity for the POZ website, or when the story is this big does it not even matter when it is released?
Basically, I had been working on this for two months. A month ago I knew for sure it was legitimate. I also knew that other sites were working on the story and could launch any time. So when I got the final confirmation, I just went for it.

Today absolutely would've been a better day to go for it. But, I was scared, to be honest.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS