05:01 PM on 01/28/13
Harbour
User Info.
So so so good. Solid song.
05:03 PM on 01/28/13
Harbour
User Info.
Sup People!!! I'm here....ask away!
I guess I'll start... How many songs on the album? Any bonus tracks? Love the song.
05:41 PM on 01/28/13
Harbour
User Info.
This one's for anyone in Cartel: Are there any b-sides or demos from the self-titled? I think Cartel may be my favorite of your 3 older records. Didn't you say some of the scrapped work from the s/t was fleshed out in In Stereo?
06:39 PM on 01/28/13
Harbour
User Info.
Gonna ask again: Are there b-sides or demos from Cartel, the self-titled? I thoroughly enjoy that album (on repeat a lot), and I would love to hear something else from those recordings.
06:48 PM on 01/28/13
Harbour
User Info.
Oh yeah, and would it be possible in any way if y'all could come down to South Georgia or North Florida? Tallahassee would be great if you could book a show there! I'm sure there's some fans down here who would love to go to a show!
07:09 PM on 01/28/13
Harbour
User Info.
whoever thought to put the subtle "bah bah. bah bah!"s in the background of i will hide myself away is a genius
love those
07:24 PM on 01/28/13
Harbour
User Info.
I love all the little details y'all put into the songs. Like the aforementioned "bah bah's" and also the background falsetto during the second "smooth like a rolling crystal ball" in I Will Hide Myself Away, the background noises in Wasted, the background vocals in the No Subject chorus, and more (just felt like using the s/t as an example).
07:31 PM on 01/28/13
Harbour
User Info.
Ear candy is my favorite thing about recording.
I'm glad to hear that! So I'm sure we can expect some "hidden treats" on Collider?

Haha, I take my ear buds 1/4 out, halfway out, and 3/4s out, just so I can hear all those things. It's interesting to hear everything.
08:18 PM on 01/28/13
Harbour
User Info.
Thanks again to the band for stopping by to chat! You guys are awesome, and the song is great! Hopefully Uninspired can keep me patient for 2 months.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos