AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Dillinger Escape Plan News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Dillinger Escape Plan, DRI & More Added to New England Metal Fest

Posted by - 09:14 AM on 02/01/13
A number of new bands have been added to the 2013 New England Metal & Hardcore Festival, including The Dillinger Escape Plan, D.R.I, Trapped Under Ice and Job For A Cowboy. The updated line-up can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
09:14 AM on 02/01/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Friday, April 19th: Anthrax, Hatebreed, Shadows Fall, Exodus, Municipal Waste, Black Breath, Holy Grail, VYGR, Multilation Rites, Trap Them, Death Before Dishonor, Xibalba, The Mongoloids, Power Trip, Expire, Twitching Tongues, Alleageon, Suburban Scum, Rude Awakening, The Greenery, Disgrace, Antagonist AD, The Greenery, Battlecross

Saturday, April 20th: Opeth, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Katatonia, Trollfest, Tyr, Hellsot, Heidevolk, Ensiferum, Alpha & Omega, Born of Osiris, After The Burial, Dead By Wednesday, The Contortionist, Legion, Erra, Fit For An Autopsy, Born Low, MurderDeathKill, Sworn In, Reflections, Mouth of the South, Ark of the Covenant, Those Who Fear, Saving Grace, Years Since The Storm, Mouth of the South, King 810

Sunday, April 21st: Suicidal Tendencies, Miss May I, Texas In July, Trapped Under Ice, Glass Cloud, Your Memorial, No Mercy, I Declare War, Foundation, Remembering Never, Bracewar, Mother of Mercy, Agitator, Incendiary, Thick As Blood, Dark Sermon, To The Wind, D.R.I., Job For A Cowboy
09:19 AM on 02/01/13
ACA
Next Show: Balance&Composure 12/27
User Info.
Miss May I looks oddly out of place, it will be funny watching all the little girls on parade towards the exit before Suicidal Tendencies.

Solid lineup, if we didn't get This is Hardcore down by us, this would be worth a drive up.

How have the lineups been in the past? Is it barrier-free?
09:21 AM on 02/01/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Miss May I looks oddly out of place, it will be funny watching all the little girls on parade towards the exit before Suicidal Tendencies.

Solid lineup, if we didn't get This is Hardcore down by us, this would be worth a drive up.

How have the lineups been in the past? Is it barrier-free?
There's an upstairs stage where all the hardcore bands usually play with no barricade, then a much larger downstairs where the bigger bands play which is barricaded.
09:49 AM on 02/01/13
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
Really wish I was somewhere close to this... Really solid lineup
11:29 AM on 02/01/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The line up for Friday >. Wish I could attend.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos