Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 340.
01:45 PM on 02/01/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.

Great response to one of your customers.
01:48 PM on 02/01/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great response to one of your customers.

Customers? How is he a costumer what does he purchase?

At least be a clever troll.
01:49 PM on 02/01/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
I like this album. But it isn't as entertaining as most of its threads.
01:49 PM on 02/01/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Customers? How is he a costumer what does he purchase?

You really don't know much about this site, huh?
01:50 PM on 02/01/13
thatfellownick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the sound of when big bands blow up mediocre things
01:50 PM on 02/01/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You really don't know much about this site, huh?

Please enlighten me on what he has purchased?

This isn't wal mart it's a fan forum. You don't buy music from this site.
01:51 PM on 02/01/13
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
This album is warm garbage.
01:53 PM on 02/01/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Please enlighten me on what he has purchased?

This isn't wal mart it's a fan forum. You don't buy music from this site.

You can buy music from people on the website that run record labels though.....

Again, and I hate to beat a dead horse, but you are shockingly bad at this and it's pretty funny that you fail so miserably with such bravado. Keep it up though I enjoy watching your posts as you edit them!
01:56 PM on 02/01/13
Steviep413
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You can buy music from people on the website that run record labels though.....

Again, and I hate to beat a dead horse, but you are shockingly bad at this and it's pretty funny that you fail so miserably with such bravado.

You can get links to buy them. You don't buy anything directly from this site. Or you buy it from a solo member. The guy you originally quoted does not sell anything on this site. But since you seem to know everything give me a link to something I can purchase of him.

You even said it yourself you can buy music off people that run their own record labels. AP doesn't have a specific section to purchase brand new CDs. Yes maybe they can link you to the labels site or amazon.
01:57 PM on 02/01/13
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Off topic from Shone, but you know, it's a dick move to bitch at me in a thread like that over a release I took over to help the band out after the original company totally fucked them. And you want to call me out for what reason? To act like there's something I could magically be doing late on a Friday afternoon to make things get finished quicker?

Enjoy having your order canceled.
The original post was a joke, hence the sarcastic "thanks." The "Go fuck yourself," was unwarranted, so I decided to go with a personal attack. No need to be so sensitive. When I saw it was your company that took over the pressing, I actually thought that was pretty cool of you guys because I know they got fucked over by Sandy and whoever the other company was. I just want to support the band, man. No need to let personal shit get in the way of business.
01:58 PM on 02/01/13
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
You can get links to buy them. You don't buy anything directly from this site. Or you buy it from a solo me member. The guy you originally quoted does not sell anything on this site. But since you seem to know everything give me a link to something I can purchase of him.
Holy shit the dude with a blue name runs a record label are you a dunce
01:59 PM on 02/01/13
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You can get links to buy them. You don't buy anything directly from this site. Or you buy it from a solo member. The guy you originally quoted does not sell anything on this site. But since you seem to know everything give me a link to something I can purchase of him.

You even said it yourself you can buy music off people that run their own record labels. AP doesn't have a specific section to purchase brand new CDs. Yes maybe they can link you to the labels site or amazon.
he was quoting the guy who told me to go fuck myself. I am one of his customers, as I have purchased records through his label or store or whatever it is.
01:59 PM on 02/01/13
anamericangod
User Info.
The original post was a joke, hence the sarcastic "thanks." The "Go fuck yourself," was unwarranted, so I decided to go with a personal attack. No need to be so sensitive. When I saw it was your company that took over the pressing, I actually thought that was pretty cool of you guys because I know they got fucked over by Sandy and whoever the other company was. I just want to support the band, man. No need to let personal shit get in the way of business.
Your original post didn't come across as a joke at all, but alright.
02:00 PM on 02/01/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
.......so the record. I like it.
02:00 PM on 02/01/13
sjb2k1
User Info.

stop posting.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums