Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 52
11:18 PM on 02/02/13
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Still another announcement to come

Are you referring to the one on the 4th?
11:20 PM on 02/02/13
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
User Info.
Leathermouth was announced awhile back. Still hoping for a HIPV reunion...
11:24 PM on 02/02/13
grffthmsft629
User Info.
I think people forget that skate and surf was showcasing bands that deserved recognition in that time period. They were not trying to get Nirvana and Jawbreaker to reunite. They were giving bands like The Starting Line, Fall Out Boy, and Brand New a chance. Which is what they are doing for most of the bands on this line up. This line up is already 10x better than last years.
11:30 PM on 02/02/13
domotime2
Lee Corvallo's Putting Challenge
User Info.
Saves the day, glassjaw, rx bandits, streetlight manifesto, bayside, andrew wk for $100 eh.... like, on paper it sounds great, but id still have to say no. the lineup doesnt scream, YOU GOTTA GO TO THIS. i've seen every single one of those bands i just listed (other than glassjaw) multiple times! it's not that groundbreaking to get them to play skate and surf.

if there was a Bayside/STD/Rd Bandits tour for $40 i'd go to that.
11:38 PM on 02/02/13
Fish Man Alex
User Info.
EVERYBODY'S OUT TO GET MEEEEEEEEEEE.

(also this lineup is going to be fucking bonkers)

ily 4 dat
11:39 PM on 02/02/13
Fish Man Alex
User Info.
Thanks for that, I got sidetracked haha.

no problem! these additions make me wanna attend coming from FL~
11:44 PM on 02/02/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Saves the day, glassjaw, rx bandits, streetlight manifesto, bayside, andrew wk for $100 eh.... like, on paper it sounds great, but id still have to say no. the lineup doesnt scream, YOU GOTTA GO TO THIS. i've seen every single one of those bands i just listed (other than glassjaw) multiple times! it's not that groundbreaking to get them to play skate and surf.

if there was a Bayside/STD/Rd Bandits tour for $40 i'd go to that.
There's still more to be announced...
12:00 AM on 02/03/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
The fact that people don't think this lineup is worth $100 so far is absurd. Bamboozle last year had some huge bands but passes were double and they didn't even make their money back. Probably part of the reason why there is no bamboozle this year...
12:56 AM on 02/03/13
JoeFCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Still needs one or two DTR reunions.

Hidden In Plain View would be an awesome one. I'm not sure if anyone besides me would care but LID is a perfect record IMO.
02:42 AM on 02/03/13
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
When and why have no details of each day been announced? It will greatly affect my interest in going if bands I want to see (glassjaw, Into It. Over It., Balance and Composure,Streetlight Manifesto, Seahaven, RX Bandits, etc.) are playing on the same day. Otherwise, where is the draw to show up at all?

Basically, why should I buy tickets now with limited knowledge of who is playing which day? Maybe it is good marketing for the masses, but for people targeting specific acts, its silly to wait this long.
07:09 AM on 02/03/13
Alison1488
____
User Info.
I don't know why, but this festival just isn't very interesting to me, at least at the moment. There are definitely some names in there I like, but for the price tag... eh. Maybe I'm getting older and maybe I have bigger priorities, but to spend almost $100 a day to see bands do a 30 minute set doesn't really appeal to me as much as it used to.

I haven't been following this too closely. Has it been announced where this is being held?
08:34 AM on 02/03/13
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
Eh, Cartel and I Call Fives are nice adds... a little disappointed so far though.
09:27 AM on 02/03/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
I don't know why, but this festival just isn't very interesting to me, at least at the moment. There are definitely some names in there I like, but for the price tag... eh. Maybe I'm getting older and maybe I have bigger priorities, but to spend almost $100 a day to see bands do a 30 minute set doesn't really appeal to me as much as it used to.

I haven't been following this too closely. Has it been announced where this is being held?
It's only $50 a day. The weekend pass is $100. Easily worth the price tag.

And it's at the iPlay America in Freehold.
10:25 AM on 02/03/13
dennk018
dennk018
User Info.
Mine as well add Fall Out Boy to that list lol
11:56 AM on 02/03/13
Stormsubsides
User Info.
Where do you guys see tickets for 100? The only tickets I can find are like, 300dollars

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos