Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
03:59 PM on 02/04/13
RyanPm40
Ryan
User Info.
Pretty bad/boring song in my opinion, but I never really was a FOB to begin with. I preferred their older stuff that I have heard though . Doesn't even sound like a band or rock, sounds more like hiphop to me
04:01 PM on 02/04/13
RyanPm40
Ryan
User Info.
agreed. I kinda get the feeling people aren't really listening to it that closely, just hearing how "not rock" it is and dismissing it.
Well, I mean if you like only rock, what's wrong with not liking something that doesn't sound like rock? haha. They changed their sound, doesn't mean fans have to change with them (not that I really was one before)
04:17 PM on 02/04/13
RyanPm40
Ryan
User Info.
Then you would have known Fall out Boy wasn't for you a looong time ago. No need to complain.
Well that's kinda contradictory since we're talking about how they changed their sound haha. I'm always down to check out a few tracks on a band's new album I haven't been a fan of before. FOB is in a genre I tend to listen to, so I figured, hey, maybe I'll like the new reunion track in comparison to their older stuff =p

But, I never really complained haha I couldn't care less, no worries! I respect that people like music that I don't lol
04:21 PM on 02/04/13
RyanPm40
Ryan
User Info.
They're sound is always changing but it's never been straight up Rock. You said what about people who only like rock music. Fall Out Boy is not the band for them. Never have been.
Ah, well, I consider any sub genre of "rock" to still be "rock" haha. I mostly listen to pop rock and pop-punk rock, but idk, they're still technically rock

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos