Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 80
Displaying posts 1185 - 1200 of 1830.
01:18 PM on 02/04/13
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
Suddenly, everyone was surprised even though this was reported a week ago! Gasp in shock and amazement!
01:19 PM on 02/04/13
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
Name album Save Rock and Roll, make a generic Top 40 song. Fall Out Boy!
01:19 PM on 02/04/13
leftapart
User Info.
I wasn't expecting to like the new song as much as I do. It's been on repeat since I woke up. I'm absolutely loving it.
01:20 PM on 02/04/13
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
I must be the only one who thinks FUTCT is their weakest album. Its good. I listen to it and am about to put it on it cause I am marathoning their work today. Just think they got better.
Agreed. I'm really happy they didn't go with that route with this new album. I mean, as poppy as "Light Em Up" is, another FUTCT would somehow feel like more of a cash-in and less unique.
01:20 PM on 02/04/13
pepster50
User Info.
This just doesn't even make sense.

If you're going to even attempt that comparison, a song like "A Little Less Sixteen Candles" sounds infinitely more like One Direction than this does.
okay maybe my comparison was bad. But lets just say that bottom line.. it is a shitty song lol.
01:22 PM on 02/04/13
ylightflight
yung rug munch
User Info.
crying
01:23 PM on 02/04/13
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
800 bucks. Theres some really scummy people out there jesus.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tix/3593707153.html

Flag it as prohibited. Technically, it is.
01:24 PM on 02/04/13
i_was_a_lid
And This is How
User Info.
Have you heard it or are you just assuming?
Its on iTunes
01:24 PM on 02/04/13
Jake Z
The Coma Kid
User Info.
really digging this track. really modern sound. The beat, loud bass, and ohhs in the chorus is sweet. I don't know why people are pissed off at this. These guys are in their 30's now, the people who listened to them are in their 20's and are likely moving out of the pop punk scene and into electronic modern sounding music. Don't get me wrong I still spin all the old FOB records from time to time (maybe not follie so much), but this move will definitely get them airtime on pop radio and build (even more) hype for the album which will likely include some deeper cuts. Its not 2001 anymore

I don't know many people in that age group who go from pop punk to ''electronic'' or top 40 pop like this song is. Many get into more folky or hipster stuff,etc. Not many people in their late 20's suddenly beome fans of top 40 radio stations, at least in my experience. This song sounds like something teens and fan girls would love. Which, as you said, will gain exposure. Was just making a point on the transition of what their age group would likely be into. JMO.
01:25 PM on 02/04/13
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Ha. Yea I knew you weren't referring to VH directly. I was just elaborating on how great they are.

Anyway, as much as I dislike this single, I'm in the same boat as a lot of people that point out they didn't enjoy some of their past singles. "I Don't Care," bored me, and my opinion is that this new single is even worse. I enjoyed Folie regardless of the lackluster single so I hope the same happens this time around.
Oh I hated "I Don't Care". Folie's singles were mostly boring compared to the rest of the album.
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
are the two women Nina Sky?
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
It's aight, but I see this being a huge hit.
01:26 PM on 02/04/13
JSNFRMN
My Lawyer Made Me Change This
User Info.
Was looking forward to them coming back and it's good to have them back but I wasn't impressed with this song on first listen. I'll have to listen again sometime maybe. Listening to FUTCT now and remembering good times in school. 14 year old me was so stoked on this record. 2005 was a good year for me musically. It's nearly been 8 years since that record was released so to expect the same sort of songs would be stupid, people change. It would have been nice to have got something a bit better though but as I said maybe it's a grower.
01:27 PM on 02/04/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
mainstream isn't a genre.

Where did I even say that. Talkin out of your ass.
01:28 PM on 02/04/13
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Number 2 single overall on itunes right now!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums