AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:53 AM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
EmoPunkKid28
Revere MA
Male - 28 Years Old
Anytime Elton John sings "no, no" or "oh, oh" in the chorus of Save Rock & Roll, I hear this in my head (at the 5 second mark in the video)... It makes me laugh and almost ruins the song for me.

12:15 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
ilovesofie
was I good to you, wife of my youth
Maldegem/Belgium
Male
Damn, such a solid album, I think this, Frighted Rabbit & Bad Religion are my three favorite releases of the year so far.
02:44 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
TylerSilvestri
You can call me Al
No Avatar Selected
East Lansing, MI
Male - 19 Years Old
Maybe I'm just blind but I don't see anything. Even signed up to see if that'd allow the option to download... no dice.

Edit: I wonder if it's because I'm in Kuwait and not back home.

Maybe. I'll put one up somewhere else soon
12:39 PM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old

what a mess of a video, haha
12:59 PM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
Wexford, Ireland
Male - 21 Years Old
MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE FALL OUT BOYS!
01:37 PM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
That was weird.
01:42 PM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
ThisIsNotDan
No Avatar Selected
MA
Male - 23 Years Old
listened to three songs and skimmed around the rest. I respect what they're going for, but it's not for me. I will say that Patrick's voice that it's ever sounded. crazy how much it's gotten better over the years
03:23 PM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
Finally forming a real opinion on this. Pat sounds great but I'm not thrilled about the overall lack of traditional guitars. Not to be that dude, I just don't think this sound is as interesting as their past stuff.
03:32 PM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
I just can't help but feel like everyone except Patrick is kinda cruisin through this record
06:51 PM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
tdlyon
Set phasers to love me
Maryland
Male
Album is quickly growing on me. I haven't gotten Death Valley out of my head since the album came out. Also love The Phoenix, My Songs, Where Did the Party Go, Rat a Tat, and Save Rock and Roll. The only ones I don't really like are The Mighty Fall and Just One Yesterday.
11:54 PM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
Clockwise
Running on Fruit Snacks
Connecticut
Male - 21 Years Old
I think this might be my favorite FOB record.
12:10 AM on 04/22/13 
User Info.
manchee
New Zealand
Male
Finally forming a real opinion on this. Pat sounds great but I'm not thrilled about the overall lack of traditional guitars. Not to be that dude, I just don't think this sound is as interesting as their past stuff.

This. FAD was poppy but at least most songs had guitar, bass and drums. This sounds almost all programmed, even the drums. Not digging this album yet. Maybe it will grow on me?
03:25 AM on 04/22/13 
User Info.
-whisp-
HelixSkies
Melbourne
Female - 26 Years Old
I've had this on repeat since last week, only track I don't care for so much is The Mighty Fall. Very solid album overall.
06:11 AM on 04/22/13 
User Info.
Greg
This. FAD was poppy but at least most songs had guitar, bass and drums. This sounds almost all programmed, even the drums. Not digging this album yet. Maybe it will grow on me?
please, please, please clean out your ears and listen to the album again. there are real drums, bass, and guitars all over this album. is there more than that? sure, absolutely. but if they put out a version without the drums, bass, and guitars it would be an insanely different record.

I don't understand why people are saying there aren't real instruments on this album. are your ears useless lumps of skin? I am seriously concerned. Or maybe you only listen to music underwater or something?

this is really bothering me.
06:14 AM on 04/22/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
I just can't help but feel like everyone except Patrick is kinda cruisin through this record
I think I agree with this. At times, it feels more like a solo release from him than a new Fall Out Boy album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos