Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
08:36 AM on 02/04/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

SENSES FAIL today announces the pre-order details for their upcoming full-length, RENACER (ray-nah-serr) which will be released on March 26, 2013 on Staple Records.

Starting today on (http://smarturl.it/renacerpreorder), fans can choose from several pre-order options for the album, which include vinyl. Only 1000 pieces of foil numbered vinyl are available – 500 on purple vinyl which will be available exclusively for the pre-order - and 500 on orange/green vinyl that will only be available at Senses Fail live shows. All copies of the vinyl include a 24x24 pull out poster and download card. Renacer can also be pre-ordered on iTunes beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, February 5.

The pre-order options include:
1. CD, LP or Download
2. The choice between two different exclusive t-shirt designs.
3. A limited edition (only 250 were printed) numbered poster. The poster can also be added to any bundle for an additional price.

Also beginning today, the first single, “Mi Amor,” is available through all digital providers (http://smarturl.it/miamor). Fans can listen to the single now on Soundcloud and YouTube.

“We have always wanted to do a song in Spanish,” commented singer Buddy Nielsen. “Before the start of every recording process we talk about translating one of the songs, but we have never been able to execute it. We’re excited that it finally happened and we’re very proud of the results. I was searching for a different type of screaming pattern for the song and decided to try to write a line or two in Spanish – just to see if it would spark an idea. I went line by line translating from English to Spanish – all the while making sure the rhyme scheme worked out and it actually made sense. It came together so well that I just rolled with it.”
10:27 AM on 02/04/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I have a feeling Bayonet is over and SF is just gonna merge sounds on this record.
I'm totally okay with that. New album is much heavier.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos