Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
05:08 PM on 02/04/13
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.
Currently listening to the new album for the first time as I'm writing this! (I usually wait til the release, but this is a celebration as you're chatting here!)
05:18 PM on 02/04/13
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.

'Dig' is an understatement!

And what do you think about it ??

Besides the songs that were online before the release, I can't even wrap my head around it to put into words right now. It takes me awhile to process a new album, especially one that is a concept album! But it sounds awesome, which is nothing less of what I expected!

Really, really, liking A Better Place.
05:21 PM on 02/04/13
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.
There's rumours of Silverstein joining the lineup for Warped Tour 2013. I know it's just talk online, but care to comment?!
05:30 PM on 02/04/13
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.
Loved your performance with Tom Thacker (Gob) at KOI fest in September. You guys should do something in the future with him again, musically. I know a lot would love that to happen!
05:35 PM on 02/04/13
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.
OKAY, seriously Gob is one of my favorite bands... I lost my mind when Tom sang with us, sooooo stoked! Any opportunity to collaborate with them would make my day :)
I knew you'd like that question, Josh! haha. I'm a big fan of his as well! (His work in both GOB and Sum 41!)
06:13 PM on 02/04/13
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.
I fell about 8 feet into the basement of the shack we were recording that in. It was NOT planned. In fact I'm lucky I didn't get really fucked up because I missed the nails sticking out of the boards by only a few inches. I landed on my feet and was okay. It's funny because the other guys were super nervous about performing in there and I pushed for it because the shot was cool. It's funny how an unplanned part is all anyone talks about for that video.

Haha, that's true. But I used to watch that video a lot when it was released and even after. I like the over all concept of it, and look of the video.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS