Username
Password

Comments: Page 12
Displaying posts 165 - 180 of 612
05:19 PM on 02/04/13
ShaneSilverstein
Silverstein / Shane Told
User Info.
I love you guys by the way. This is how the wind shifts is incredible. Have you guys ever thought of re recording WBIEF ? Just to hear how you guys have progressed on a studio album?
Also, is it true 2 of the songs on the new album when played together create a 15th song?
You are a smart smart man.
PaulMarcSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Marc Rousseau
User Info.
I'm sorry but I didn't know who you were for a minute. I didn't know there was a new guitarist. Guess I should pay more attention haha.

Anyway, I support anyone grown a sweet mustache.
:(
JoshSilverstein
Silverstein / Josh Bradford
User Info.
I wanted to say thanks to you and your label for quoting me in the Short Songs press release, it certainly helped impress my university when I applied.

Do you have any plans to tour the UK, and if so who would you like to tour with? It would be great to see you continue the EU tour with FFAF.
Just come to the mainland for a show/vacation... the shows (and weather) are so much better there!
PaulSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Koehler
User Info.
Oh, also, why did you guys drop the awesome logo for TIHWSW?
We went for a more unified sharper branding on the new album to contrast the beautiful original painting that we used. We'll still use the old logo, but just not on this album.
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
User Info.
Just wanted to say that the new record is amazing. Still waiting for my vinyl to ship. What are your rigs looking like now?
thomas789
User Info.
Their new album is fantastic, my favorite actually. It is the defining album of Silverstein.
05:20 PM on 02/04/13
EspeonageTieler
User Info.
Are you guys all self taught musicians? or did you guys take any lessons or anything like that?
cantbesaved
you are the sheep; i am the wolf
User Info.
Who's idea was the theme of the new record? do you guys prefer writing concept based albums? Also just thanks for making music, silverstein means the world to me, see you in montreal
Jables 007
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd just like to say thanks for all the work and effort you guys have put in to your music. I remember the first time I heard When Broken Is Easily Fixed and I've been hooked since. Then when Discovering The Waterfront came out, I was in a terrible depression and it just spoke to me and lifted me back up. So, thanks guys. Keep on being awesome!
hajjos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
New album is killer. Glad I got to catch you guys on the Short Songs tour in NYC last year; such an amazing show. Can't wait to see you guys play some of the new songs at Clifton Park in a few weeks. I'll be the one with the take action tour silverstein/bayside tee at the meet and greet :)
alextoremember
A little more glasses than cape.
User Info.
Are you gonna be back in the St. Louis area anytime soon? Haven't seen you guys in a couple years, sadly..
CalledKarma
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I feel like a little school kid when you reply to my comments, It's like reading the words of Osamamamasmam. Also the new guitarist is a badass player. Really can't wait to see you again. Counting down the days!!
PaulSilverstein
User Info.
this is how the wind shifts has me as excited as i was when i first heard discovering the waterfront!!!!!!!
We feel that TIHTWS is better!
blackmold
Bro
User Info.

Hey man, if Silverstein accepts you then I do too! Sorry for not knowing who you were..
PaulSilverstein
User Info.
Are you gonna be back in the St. Louis area anytime soon? Haven't seen you guys in a couple years, sadly..
YUUUUUUUUP!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version