AP.net Related News - Page 13
Displaying posts 180 - 195 of 615.
05:20 PM on 02/04/13
JoshSilverstein
Silverstein / Josh Bradford
User Info.
ill pay $200 for v.i.p in lubbock
josh@silversteinmusic.com

hahahaha, no seriously... you could have had it for like 16 bucks. maybe next time!
thomas789
User Info.
Their new album is fantastic, my favorite actually. It is the defining album of Silverstein.
crap sry lol, didn't realize this was the active chat...lmao
mjames09
User Info.
I just wanted to say thank you for doing what you do. I have enjoyed your music for a long time now and it is awesome. I'm incredibly excited for the new music. I wish you guys would come to Arkansas. My question now. When you first started writing music, what kinds of obstacles did you have?
05:21 PM on 02/04/13
honkytonk
Fedoras, limit 1 per group.
User Info.
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all the years of great music. I'm curious as to what happened with Neil? But that may be too personal.. Plus Paul Marc keeps it waaaaay gnarly anyway hahaha!
Either way, wishing nothing but the best for you guys in the future, and hoping I can make it to the Hamilton show in March!
BoMeade
User Info.
what i would like to see is a two day show one super heavy, next day lighter material. what are the heavy tracks you would choose from the new album???
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.
There's rumours of Silverstein joining the lineup for Warped Tour 2013. I know it's just talk online, but care to comment?!
BillySilverstein
Silverstein / Billy Hamilton
User Info.
How Is Hopeless different from Other Labels? and will there Be any tours lined up with hopless bands? The Wonder years...Or THE STORY SO FAR (NOT a hopeless band but still would be sick)
We love The Wonder Years and have been trying to tour with them for a while!
I actually saw The Story So Far play with TWY in Toronto and was blown away! We'd love to tour with them too!
ShaneSilverstein
Silverstein / Shane Told
User Info.
What city that your not hitting on the headlining tour do you really want to play?
Would love to play these cities we unfortuantely missed: Seattle, Portland, StL, Milwaukee, Pitts, Vermont, SF, and Austin, TX. And more I probably forgot. But we'll do some smaller cities sometime!
Kripeeps
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys, how are you today? :) Hopefully going to be seeing you guys next Wednesday in Houston.
My question for all of you is... What band(s) influenced your music the most?
05:22 PM on 02/04/13
PaulMarcSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Marc Rousseau
User Info.
Hey man, if Silverstein accepts you then I do too! Sorry for not knowing who you were..
All good! Just jokin' around.
ZellStar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Devastated that I couldn't make it to your recent Salt Lake City show! How was that by the way? Hoping you'll stop by again soon. Waiting until tomorrow to listen to the new album, but I must say, just from listening to Stand Amid the Roar and Massachusetts I'm already addicted.

Anyways, something I've been wondering for quite a while now is who does your album artwork? Absolutely love the buffalo and the pigeon from Rescue.
pstabe17
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you should also stop by Madison, WI in the near future... I mean it would most likely be kind of worth it
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
What happened to the old messageboard?

(also, sorry for asking so many questions, haha)
JoshSilverstein
Silverstein / Josh Bradford
User Info.
Are you gonna be back in the St. Louis area anytime soon? Haven't seen you guys in a couple years, sadly..
Probably! Pretty sure we've been there more recently than that... Set Silversteinmusic.com as your homepage and watch for tour updates!
PaulSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Koehler
User Info.
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all the years of great music. I'm curious as to what happened with Neil? But that may be too personal.. Plus Paul Marc keeps it waaaaay gnarly anyway hahaha!
Either way, wishing nothing but the best for you guys in the future, and hoping I can make it to the Hamilton show in March!
Different guy now, same band, but Paul Marc brought a lot of new life into the new album. We're stoked to have him on board, and will keep on doing what we do. See you in Hamilton!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests