Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
10:17 PM on 02/04/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
How did their new song sound live. anyone have footage? good footage I mean?
10:28 PM on 02/04/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
It was incredible live. I didn't get any footage, but my friend will be posting it tomorrow. I'll link it if I can remember.
I hear Patrick sounds better than ever. Honestly probably has to do with all the prep and work he did on his solo album. It reflects in the new single but I hear even more so live. I can't wait. My mother apparently found out about this tour and told me to get tickets on her for my graduation gift. Pretty stoked about this. Will make sure I am not working the day of the show.
10:38 PM on 02/04/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
The medley included Honorable Mention, America's Suitehearts, Calm Before the Storm, and most shockingly of all, Lake Effect Kid.

The show was awesome, but Light Em Up sounded awful.
I wonder if Lake Effect Kid is officially getting recorded for the new album or something.
01:28 PM on 02/05/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.

Found this on youtube. Not the best quality but Patrick sounds great and the fans seem to enjoy it.
02:02 PM on 02/05/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Switch that with FaD and I agree.
A FaD show would be amazing. A TTTYG show would be ok but just another pop punk show. I am just glad I get to see them this may but they really need to cut some FUTCT and TTTYG and put in some more FaD.
03:20 PM on 02/05/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm in the minority that likes "27," so I'd love to hear that one. And "The Shipped Gold Standard," as well.
I just love the whole album. So diverse and different. I honestly don't care if they are more poppy are what they draw influences from on this new album as long as it is diverse and catchy. The band seems happy with it and patrick sounds better than ever. Its not their old emo pop they used to play but at their age it would be a little sad if it was. FaD always felt like the last album they would ever write and I loved it so much so I am so ready to hear the next stage for FOB. I like the new song but regardless of my opinion of their new album its great they are back and are happy...and touring!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests