Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 8 posts.
04:01 PM on 02/05/13
Atlas1212
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hello Ryan! How are you?

I was hoping maybe you could answer a question for me, maybe...

I was so curious as to know what All This To Say was about... because its my motivation for writing, I have such a big love for writing and journaling when I listen to it, that's the vibe I get off from the song. I really wanted to know what the inspiration was for it.. its the first song I ever hear from you that made me a fan of you and is still my favorite song from you today.

Oh and do you know at all when you might be going on tour again?

God bless you Ryan, you'll always be my favorite singer.
-Ariel Cerbus
04:11 PM on 02/05/13
Atlas1212
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you Ryan!! I really appreciate it. =)

And hey when you go back on tour.. there's a very lovely young lady named Leyla from Germany who will be flying to the United States just to see you, she's a very big fan of you.

And hey, consider touring with Jars of Clay again because that Pittsburgh show last October was the absolute most perfect concert ever.. my favorite band and singer in one night. No words to even try and describe it. The smile never left my face.

God bless you.. I'm honored to have your music in my life.
04:24 PM on 02/05/13
Atlas1212
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do you have any favorite books?

And since you toured with Jars of Clay last Fall, I wanted to ask if you had any favorite songs by them? By the way.. consider touring with Jars again.. because that Pittsburgh show the best concert ever, literally, my favorite singer and band in one show. You have no idea how happy that made me.

And what are some favorite things you like to do on your spare time?

Thank you again.. God bless. I think if Heaven wanted to write a soundtrack about earth it would be your music and if people need a reason to believe that angels exist they should meet you and your mother, you see people as a testimony, a miracle and a rich and beautiful human being and nothing less. I've been carrying the inspiration you gave to me that night in Pittsburgh ever since.. no other music artist has had this big of an impact on me. I have not been the same since that night. Even if I wrote a book trying to explain how much your music and who you are as person means to me I still don't think people would understand. Thank you.. just thank you so much, you have no idea.

-Ariel Cerbus
04:54 PM on 02/05/13
Atlas1212
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you so much Ryan.. God bless you..

I had one other question.. I know this is such a long shot and you might not even know but I wanted to ask you if there was any way that you can contact Matt Nelson, the cello player who played with Jars of Clay on the Fall tour. I've been wanting to thank him for so long for what he did for me in Pittsburgh.. I've made it my personal mission to find him and thank him. After you left the Altar Bar I had a really bad anxiety attack, he was the first to notice.. him and Dan Haseltine helped me and took me back to the bus station and made sure I got to where I needed to be, there's a lot more to it than that.. but they both showed such deep compassion and concern. I was so overwhelmed by their love and caring. It meant so much to me of what they did.. I just really really want to thank him..I got to thank Dan two months later at a different show. Please I've tried everything... e-mailing.. tweeting, I just want him to know how much I appreciate what he did. It's going to be my personal mission this year..do you know any way of contacting him? Its okay if you don't but it doesn't hurt to ask I guess. This literally makes me cry.. the little things that he did to help me.. I don't know how I'm ever going to thank him enough.

God bless you..
Ariel
05:06 PM on 02/05/13
Atlas1212
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you geraniumkate.. very much.. I've tried tweeting him several different times but did not get a reply.. it doesn't bother me.. it really doesn't.. but I just really want to thank him in person.. I've tried e-mailing and calling the phone number on his website and nothing.. I'm not mad, really.. those kind of things won't bother me. I don't want to bother him if he's busy. But this is so emotional for me, it literally makes me cry.. I just want to thank him so bad.. you really have no idea because there's so much more to the story.. thank you for your reply, I appreciate it.

I would literally do anything and travel anywhere to thank him in person for what he did.
05:11 PM on 02/05/13
Atlas1212
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Awww!! Thank you so much geraniumkate... I think I would be too shy to call him.. if I left him a voice mail and he called me back then okay.. but I feel like a bother.. I don't want to try and keep contacting him if he's busy. I at least want to see him again some day though.

This is honestly too much for me and I always get so emotional talking about it..I've had been desiring so much to thank him. Its probably my going to be my biggest priority this year.
05:17 PM on 02/05/13
Atlas1212
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
geraniumkate.. really? are you serious? I'm about to cry right now.. please.. no joking.. ? im going to cry but still too shy to call him. i want to thank him in person.. send a message or e-mail wont be good enough for me.. I want it to be more than that.
05:29 PM on 02/05/13
Atlas1212
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I messaged you back Sarah.. thank you so much. This means the world to me.. you have no idea. Its like trying to track down a fire fighter who saved me from a burning building, its that big of a deal to me.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS