AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Kaddisfly/Bedlight for Blue Eyes/National Product Tour

Posted by - 09:57 PM on 03/13/08
Kaddisfly are heading out on a headlining tour in April with Bedlight for Blue Eyes and National Product as support. Below are the dates.
Tour DatesApril 4 – Boise, ID @ The Venue – Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product
April 5 – Spokane, WA @ The Blvd – Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product
April 7 – Seattle, WA @ Studio 7 - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product
April 8 - Bend, OR @ The Domino Room - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product.
April 10 – Orangeville, CA @ Club Retro - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product
April 11 – Modesto, CA @ Sidelines - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product
April 12 – Bakersfield, CA @ The Zone - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product
April 13 – Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product
April 14 - Mesa, AZ @ Cell Block - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product
April 16 – San Antonio, TX @ The Venue - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product
April 17 – College Station, TX @ The Junction - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product
April 18 – Lewisville, TX @ Fat Daddy’s - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
10:19 PM on 03/13/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
I just saw this...only correction is that NP is NOT on the April 13th Chain Reaction date...for kids that are curious to why, its because we are playing Chain March 28th with Houston Calls, that short run will be announced this week. xoxo
10:24 PM on 03/13/08
capnshindig
Guten Taaaag!
User Info.
i have a feeling i may never see kaddisfly...

this makes me sad.

EDIT: elemenohpe posting under my roomates name. it'd be far too much work to remove this and post under my name.
10:29 PM on 03/13/08
oh_heykate.
bring back the city skyline.
User Info.
Well, I hope Danny knows what I have to say about this.
10:31 PM on 03/13/08
monster_rawr
User Info.
Why Bend and not Portland? It's their hometown!
10:40 PM on 03/13/08
Armor42
User Info.
But...but... I want Portland....
10:42 PM on 03/13/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
Well, I hope Danny knows what I have to say about this.

haha, you know that I know, what you have to say about that. All i can say about this, is....i had no say....about that =)
11:03 PM on 03/13/08
oh_heykate.
bring back the city skyline.
User Info.
haha, you know that I know, what you have to say about that. All i can say about this, is....i had no say....about that =)

:-D

It's fine, you guys are worth the wait. Hit us up here sometime in the summer, maybe?
11:14 PM on 03/13/08
anamericangod
User Info.
National Product and Houston Calls need to come to Atlanta, desperately.
11:21 PM on 03/13/08
garlicgirl1210
True Punk Fan?
User Info.
Why Bend and not Portland? It's their hometown!
that's what i am thinking. kind of bummed, but they have had quite a few portland, or dates not too long ago. i missed out because they were 21+. being 20 sucks sometimes. but yeah, some more all ages shows would have been sweet.
11:28 PM on 03/13/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
National Product and Houston Calls need to come to Atlanta, desperately.

just missed you homie, i was in Atlanta, at the Masq with Ivoryline & Breathe Carolina...was a fun show... you missed me barfing the whole set...(kevin from Lorene Drive got me sick boooooooo)
11:47 PM on 03/13/08
Miss Heartcore
Snowflakes in the Air
User Info.
Quote:
April 19 - South Hackensack, NJ The School of Rock - Headline w/ Bedlight for Blue Eyes & National Product

Oh i'm sorry...wishful thinking...
11:50 PM on 03/13/08
[Mike]
making waves.
User Info.
Another Kaddisfly tour w/o a Cleveland date. :(
12:23 AM on 03/14/08
makeasound
start appreciating yourself
User Info.
Hoping to make it to the Orangevale show on that tour but not sure yet... I am going to the National Product/Houston Calls show at MACLA in San Jose on the 23rd though :)

...assuming I can figure out where MACLA actually is, that is.
02:02 AM on 03/14/08
radxbandit
i don't know
User Info.
damn dude, two bands that i know and love on the same tour, and they aren't coming to portland

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos