Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 81.
12:43 PM on 02/07/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Can't wait to hear this record, spun "Folie" last night, I like it more all these years later. Also a tad weird seeing Patrick with hair still.
12:46 PM on 02/07/13
DisenShaanted
User Info.
N/P. Figured that's the case for most.

He said like 2 things. Andy was completely quiet. Haha.
Andy never talks. I remember sitting on the side of the stage after a The Damned Things show talking to Joe and Andy and Andy just sat there with his hands folded and smiled. Unless there's a girl involved, Andrew is a lamb.
12:49 PM on 02/07/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Man I can't wait to see them and hear the album
12:56 PM on 02/07/13
grffthmsft629
User Info.
Andy's like what am i doing back here
12:59 PM on 02/07/13
cornchipsRpunk
Team Zissou
User Info.
I filtered Fall Out Boy, why am I still seeing news about this turd of a band?
01:00 PM on 02/07/13
Sfudgie1985
User Info.
They are getting so much damn press. Arguably more than when Blink reuinited. This is really awesome for them. The more word that gets out for the new album the better.
They are getting more press because they came back with more than just an announcement and promises for the future. They have a single and a record done and ready for release and a huge tour set.
01:06 PM on 02/07/13
nzblink
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well here is my opionion, Blink 182's reunion was WAAAAAY bigger compared to FOB. Friends and people I know and in a country like New Zealand it was a huge deal and all over the world and Blink 182 is way bigger than FOB i mean 5 million records for FOB compared to almost 40 million by Blink. The reason everyone is excited about FOB is they already have a song and an album coming, whereas Blink took their time. I mean good on FOB etc but Blinks next album will be epic I feel it.

PS: Im off to see Blink in Australias sold out shows and festival woohoo
01:08 PM on 02/07/13
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
i really hope there is some really heavy/fast songs on this album....i know they dont want to sound like their past selves...but their previous album had alot of boring imo
01:10 PM on 02/07/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I think Blink's was big but at the same done wrong. They came back and planned tours which is cool but it took so long to get everything situated for new music that the charm was off by the time it came out for the general public. Fall Out Boy came back with everything ready to go. They may not touring big arenas but they are doing everything to keep press on their return and new album. They came back with a new single that is polarizing enough to keep people talking. They are gradually building hype while Blink gradually lost it. I like both bands but just from observation thats what I can see.
01:10 PM on 02/07/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I filtered Fall Out Boy, why am I still seeing news about this turd of a band?
Because you didn't actually filter anything ... ?
01:24 PM on 02/07/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
I think Blink's was big but at the same done wrong. They came back and planned tours which is cool but it took so long to get everything situated for new music that the charm was off by the time it came out for the general public. Fall Out Boy came back with everything ready to go. They may not touring big arenas but they are doing everything to keep press on their return and new album. They came back with a new single that is polarizing enough to keep people talking. They are gradually building hype while Blink gradually lost it. I like both bands but just from observation thats what I can see.
I agree-- although I don't think that FOB are gradually building hype.... they exploded hype with 3940284 announcements at the same time haha
01:27 PM on 02/07/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
But.....she is super hot
01:28 PM on 02/07/13
crookedneighbor
now with more fiber
User Info.
I wish Joe would talk more- I gave up years ago on Andy.
01:31 PM on 02/07/13
Passion Man
User Info.
good job at making her feel awkward guys.
01:34 PM on 02/07/13
WhaleSnake
User Info.
butch walker is gonna make FOB sound like britney spears on this next record. what a terrible choice!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums