Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 81.
01:46 PM on 02/07/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
butch walker is gonna make FOB sound like britney spears on this next record. what a terrible choice!
what?
01:59 PM on 02/07/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Can't wait to hear this record, spun "Folie" last night, I like it more all these years later. Also a tad weird seeing Patrick with hair still.

Agreed. Listened to it today and it finally actually clicked. I liked it before but now I really enjoy it.
02:07 PM on 02/07/13
davidanwinters
User Info.
andy doesn't wanna be there
02:20 PM on 02/07/13
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
User Info.
Andy said one word the whole time. "Stasis."
02:34 PM on 02/07/13
windigo11
User Info.
absolutelynothingbutfalloutboy.net

holy toledo
03:13 PM on 02/07/13
mikethejonas
Brace for impact!
User Info.
wow ok just spell joe's last name wrong
05:11 PM on 02/07/13
dennk018
dennk018
User Info.
This was on Wednesday morning. I commented about it lol
05:13 PM on 02/07/13
dennk018
dennk018
User Info.
HAHA I'm so happy you mentioned that part about "Would you do Carla Marie (the girl)?" I thought that was so weird and awkward when I listened to it the other morning. The guy's name is Tj, usually pretty cool guy but that was straight creepy
05:24 PM on 02/07/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I agree-- although I don't think that FOB are gradually building hype.... they exploded hype with 3940284 announcements at the same time haha
What I mean by building hype is that they already have a set day that they will offically have new music out. Till then will be filled with interviews. Everything move they make between now and may and even after will be contributing to the hype.
05:54 PM on 02/07/13
xrider105
This is closure once and for all!
User Info.
I live how they did it on their terms. The reuniting/show/tour dates/album/song/video thing was the best way to surprise and please their fans.
06:02 PM on 02/07/13
WhaleSnake
User Info.
all the bands he works with are all over produced and top 40 garbage pop acts
06:09 PM on 02/07/13
beau blood rush
smoke & mirrors.
User Info.
What I love about Fall Out Boy is they create an air of excitement and culture around them, that helps develop the same for the bands around them. I think the problem is, Blink just don't fit in the mainstream category like they used to, which is a really good thing for most of you. Where as Fall Out Boy are adaptable and I think mainstream attention on FOB is a great thing for bands everywhere.
06:10 PM on 02/07/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Dashboard Confessional? The Rocket Summer? Midtown? P!ATD? He works with some bad pop acts, but he's done some great albums and has worked with FOB before some. I think he's going to do a pretty good job with them.
11:48 PM on 02/07/13
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
Loving all this FOB news: there is something about this reunion that is just making me really happy in general, in a way that - for example - I didn't quite experience with the Blink reunion. I think the fact that there is a new song out the gate, and a complete tour and album coming soon, has made a huge difference. There is somewhere for the energy and excitement to be focused, whereas with Blink that energy was allowed to dissipate to some extent in the delay leading up to Neighbourhoods. Needless to say, Blink has obviously gone from strength to strength, and their next album will be huge.

FOB's lead single is much much much better than "up all night," also.

butch walker is gonna make FOB sound like britney spears on this next record. what a terrible choice!

all the bands he works with are all over produced and top 40 garbage pop acts

you ever heard the academy is' santi? midtown's FWYK? even PATD's vices and virtues - thought butch did a great job on all of those.
12:45 AM on 02/08/13
CyberInferno
Tech Round-up Author,Chipotle Lover
User Info.
I basically agree with everyone who stated that FOB did their return better than Blink because they had something marketable when they announced the reunion. I'm rather impressed that they were able to actually keep this thing under wraps.

Pete Wentz is starting to look like Jeremy Pivon to me.
Oooh good call. I couldn't put my finger on who he was reminding me of.
I filtered Fall Out Boy, why am I still seeing news about this turd of a band?
Jason answered it more accurately, but I would like to ask, why you are taking the time to post in threads about the band? You're just upping the response count and consequently the perceived importance.
I agree with your sentiment. That was seriously the worst use of the white flag avatar ever...
absolutelynothingbutfalloutboy.net

holy toledo
Clever play on words...has anyone ever done this before with this band?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums