AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 177
09:49 AM on 02/08/13
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
So I think the next Thursday Discussion should be about everybody's worst scalping incident. Like how much people overpaid for a scalped ticket to a show they really wanted to go to.

Or maybe it shouldn't be. I dunno, I'm just angry. I've literally been trying for these NYC tickets from 3 seconds after they went live. I'm calling bullshit.
09:50 AM on 02/08/13
Kyle Garchar
You can quake at the thought of it
User Info.
WAY TO NOT MENTION THAT THE VIDEO WAS FILMED BY ABSOLUTEPUNK USER KYLE GARCHAR

GOSH, YOU GUYS.
10:19 AM on 02/08/13
scubacougar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not every person can be sitting at a computer to buy a ticket. You're seriously going to capitalize off of Fall Out Boy's tour? I guarantee they'd kick your ass out if they knew you were ripping real fans off. You're an asshole.
please cry some more; i got an extra ticket because i knew it'd sell out quick. now i have an extra for a friend, and if none of them want it then i'll sell it to someone. seems like that makes me an ok dude. but, either way, i do not need your validation.
10:27 AM on 02/08/13
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
please cry some more; i got an extra ticket because i knew it'd sell out quick. now i have an extra for a friend, and if none of them want it then i'll sell it to someone. seems like that makes me an ok dude. but, either way, i do not need your validation.
An "ok dude" would sell it to someone for the price they paid for it. You didn't pay hundreds of dollars for one ticket, so why would you make a fan (of the same band you are apparently a fan of) buy it for more?
10:38 AM on 02/08/13
puhpuhplaya
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anyone purchase an extra ticket for the DC show? Wasn't able to get any and the fine print seems pretty strict on transferring tickets so it'd have to be an extra. Please let me know!
10:43 AM on 02/08/13
scubacougar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
An "ok dude" would sell it to someone for the price they paid for it. You didn't pay hundreds of dollars for one ticket, so why would you make a fan (of the same band you are apparently a fan of) buy it for more?
who the fuck said i didn't pay hundreds of dollars for it? hop off man
10:47 AM on 02/08/13
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
Does anyone know what is up with the tickets for the Seattle date? The link on their website takes me to a page that says the public on sale started today at 10am and that the show is sold out. I checked the showbox website this afternoon and it said tickets go on sale Friday at 12pm. So wtf? So mad if I missed out on this.
Yeah something weird is going on. I happened to be looking at the website about 4 hours ago and it said "on sale 2/8 at 12pm" but when I clicked "buy tickets" it let me buy them, so I did. When I went back and checked a couple hours later it said they were all sold out.

This is pretty fucked up. Me and my friends are PISSED, if I had known they were on sale yesterday I would have gotten on yesterday, FOB's website said on sale today at 10am so I was on at 10am to get the sold out garbage. Their website that I had checked yesterday morning before classes even said it was supposed to sell today.

But hey guys, they take back tickets that scalpers sell according to their website hah. What a joke.
10:58 AM on 02/08/13
circasuicide
drowning in a kelp bed
User Info.
see you bastards in st. louis
10:59 AM on 02/08/13
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
who the fuck said i didn't pay hundreds of dollars for it? hop off man
My pair of tickets came out to $80. If you bought the tickets from the venue site it wouldn't have come close to being $750, asshat.
11:10 AM on 02/08/13
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
User Info.
Got my tickets to the NYC show!!!
11:20 AM on 02/08/13
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
Got mine for the Oakland date!! WOO HOO
11:24 AM on 02/08/13
AnthonyBTT
User Info.
Got mine for Pittsburgh! Anybody hear anything about the openers for the tour. Only thing I heard was panic at the disco because of tweets between pete and brendon.
11:40 AM on 02/08/13
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
User Info.
Same here. I'm surprised the show sold out so quickly though. Glad I set my alarm for it! It's going to be an awesome show.
How's the venue? I've only been to Emo's in Austin.
11:49 AM on 02/08/13
chubbles
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I went down to the box office for the Seattle show, and they told me it sold out at the pre-sale. So I guess your options are: be a doofus and pay the myriad scalpers triple digits, or see them next tour.
12:01 PM on 02/08/13
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
How's the venue? I've only been to Emo's in Austin.
Not too bad, I quite like it compared to other places (La Zona Rosa - ugh!). Would have preferred the new Emo's East since it's an indoor venue and Austin in the summer can be brutal. Good location, sound isn't bad, parking isn't too hard to find. I've seen a few bands there and I've never had a bad experience.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos