fuck what you know.
User Info.
i thought she did.
06:06 PM on 03/17/08
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the "rumor" about the break-up is he dumped her via text message while he was at sound check and told her to be off the bus and gone by the time he gets back.... thats just what i HEARD, dont quote me on it. but i heard it from a lot of ppl in her lil "circle"
07:13 PM on 03/17/08
Loch_Doun
registered registered user
User Info.
disturbing
08:27 PM on 03/17/08
MonstarGibson
...spin 'round carousel..
User Info.
This is why Cobra starship will always sucks dick compared to Midtown. fuck this band.
08:53 PM on 03/18/08
britkneeeisrad
Young hearts run free
User Info.
wow and jac v too?
aha jk
10:10 PM on 03/18/08
resrchmnkygrl6
no alarms and no surprises.
User Info.
IT'S THE BUZZNET CREW!
:woot:

i keed. i keed.
09:24 AM on 03/19/08
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
User Info.
the "rumor" about the break-up is he dumped her via text message while he was at sound check and told her to be off the bus and gone by the time he gets back.... thats just what i HEARD, dont quote me on it. but i heard it from a lot of ppl in her lil "circle"
are you in with a lot of people in Audrey's "circle"?
10:25 AM on 03/19/08
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
indirectly haha yeah, not really proud of it but we have a lot of mutual friends, yes. my buddy eddy drove ther buzznet.com vehicle last yr on warped tour and was her TM. ive been friends with hanna beth (the brunette in the video) for a few yrs, all and all, everytime ive been around audrey shes been sweet. everyone makes mad decisions once and a while.
10:46 AM on 03/19/08
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
User Info.
oh haha thats actually pretty interesting.
11:28 PM on 03/23/08
L e s l i e
Do you enjoy the color purple?
User Info.
Um... I don't know if I'm missing something here, but what's the big deal? So he hangs out with strange people and acts stupid sometimes. Wow. I don't see why people would lose respect for him about that...
10:28 AM on 10/09/08
flynn92
a psychic motherfucker! -A.Gaskarth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anyone wanna guess as to which Horseman of the Apocalypse Jeffree Star is? I've got my money on Pestilence.

i was thknign he same thing, except i was thkning death of the first born mle...

but then i realized that i didnt know if jeffreee was a man.. or woman... or what the fuck it is
06:28 PM on 10/09/08
Taylor-V
you are the one
User Info.
oh dear lord.
if they want to date, what's the big deal? why is it any of our business?????
and i think they're cute together.

and by the way,

first: cobra starship is not a joke. if you like midtown, that's amazing, because midtown is amazing. but you don't have to bash on cobra starship. if you don't like cobra starship/midtown, keep it to yourself. why are you even looking up stuff about them if you don't like them? it pisses off/offends those of us who are rather fond of them when random people come and trash them.

second: jeffree star is the fucking shit. again, if you don't like cobra starship/midtown/jeffree star, keep it to yourself and stop looking stuff up about them. it PISSES. US. OFF.

third: if you like the band, you should respect their choices and not bash them for what they want to do. you might disagree with it, but don't do it in a disrespectful way. instead of saying, oh my god, that guy is such a fucking ******, i hate him now, why is it so hard to say, well, i don't exactly think it's the right choice, but whatever... it's his/her/their life. WHY IS IT SO COMPLICATED???
06:29 PM on 10/09/08
Taylor-V
you are the one
User Info.
This is why Cobra starship will always sucks dick compared to Midtown. fuck this band.
seriously?

did you NOT respect any of the band members in midtown? because in case you haven't noticed, gabe WAS in midtown and he IS in cobra starship.
07:51 AM on 10/11/08
Taylor-V
you are the one
User Info.
I don't understand why this is news as it is about one of the most stupid clips of nothingness I have ever seen. Even late at night, this was definitely a waste of time.

And I don't understand why people are losing respect for Gabe because of who he hangs out with. I love Cobra and I could care less what Gabe does in his free time because it doesn't change the music and in the end, that's all that really matters.
cheers
06:47 PM on 10/14/08
MonstarGibson
...spin 'round carousel..
User Info.
seriously?

did you NOT respect any of the band members in midtown? because in case you haven't noticed, gabe WAS in midtown and he IS in cobra starship.

I don't need to respect any of them to like Midtown, over cobra starship. Not really sure what you were trying to prove, besides the fact that you lack any intellect. Now go run off and blog about jeffree star.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums