Password

05:21 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
College Park, MD is that expensive for pretty mediocre houses if not more so. hence why i live in Baltimore and commute 45 min/1 hour for classes. one more semester...
06:13 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
The first time I visited would be some time.

The second time, today, would be some times.

hahaha you have to realize that this is a really ticky-tacky post. no reason to argue for the sake of arguing, he still made a point
06:15 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
"This is why the general forum sucks some times...this thread is full of kids..."

everyone arguing with him is probably his age or older. funny that he doesnt have his age posted, thats more anonymity than anyone else has. guys we can all still bully him
07:18 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified

haha it was home to me for a good 3 years but im glad to get away from that place. and all its shitty traffic oh my god. my apartment that i live in by myself in Baltimore is cheaper than renting a room was down there
09:04 AM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
It took me 30 minutes to get onto rt1 from 95 once. That light is so atrocious.

yeah you get caught at every red light so many times. that area in general has such an overcrowding problem during the school year. its just sad that i live in Maryland's biggest city and yet traffic/crowds arent nearly as bad as that college town

if you turn right onto greenbelt road (193), then take a left at the next light (rhode island avenue), you can skip all the route 1 traffic. just take that till you get to the Edgewood Rd light and make a left to get back on route 1, that puts you right in front of the highway exit.
09:16 AM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
I figured out the back way, taking 193 by the president's house, and cutting through to 495. By far the easiest way when traffic is terrible.

yeah, you can hit up rhode island avenue coming from that way. just pass the route 1 exits and the next light is rhode island, trust me that road is one lane but its never backed up even in afternoon traffic.

Quote:
Also rt1 has speed cameras I didn't know about. Fucking 40 dollar ticket for going 42 for a brief second in a 30. Bullshit.

dude and if you're going 40+ the whole way, there are several speed cameras. you will get mailed 5 tickets for one time of speeding and you won't even remember that shit, that happened to me once and i was so mad. i think government surveillance to that extent is ridiculous, especially because 30 is a really slow speed for that road during non-traffic hours

so just out of curiosity you were never able to set up a show at the radio station? i tried emailing Emily Thompson but she never responded

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos