AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

04:50 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
So. I need a roommate in Pasadena, CA. ASAP.

At the risk of being mercilessly flamed, I figured I'd try the AP.net community.

As you can see, we've tried everything.

Frankly, we're just running out of time. Check out the listing below, and if you're interested, get in touch.

INFO: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...610438621.html
05:11 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
did you write that note about your own ad titles

sigh.
05:19 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
SOL, Apple Jacks.

Dude, you're telling me.

Trying to get Beringer to break his lease.
05:23 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
Sweet mother of Christ, $2,000 a month for rent? Is everything in Pasadena that high or are you just used to luxury? I thought Rancho/Upland was bad.

Sidenote: Will judge you less if you can get me into this ad agency. Friends?

Pasadena is expensiveeeeeeeeeeeee, and our company is right in the middle of Old Town, the most expensive part. I really, really hate commuting after doing a 1.5 hr drive each direction for 6 months, so I'm trying to stay within the city. $720 for a master bedroom here is right around the cheapest you'll find in city, believe it or not.

Haha, I've actually brought on a couple AP.netters to work, but times are toughhhh.
05:26 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected

Haha, we're actually chatting about it, but it sounds like the move-in dates wouldn't work.
05:30 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected

Nah, some other random dude I found on the web.
05:30 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
Have u considered living with the light collaps spence???

he will cook eggs for you

I love omelettes.
05:32 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
bummer, I was excited to be a master matchmaker

GROUP DRINKS WHEN HE MOVES.
05:38 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
Dont know if I could live with someone who uses their own picture as their avatar.

Haha, I feel like I've explained this about 100 times now, but hey, what's one more?

I'm strongly against internet anonymity. Internet bullying (which trolling turns to far more often than people care to admit) is a very real, very damaging thing - I've seen people self-harm as a result of internet bullying.

Solution? Removing the anonymity of the internet. I don't say anything on AP.net I wouldn't say on my Facebook, and I don't say anything on my Facebook I wouldn't say here - so why not keep them as closely matched as possible?

You realize message boards are the lone standard for a non-personal-pic-avatar, yeah?
05:42 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
This is a music forum, not match.com. We don't care what you look like.

If you don't care, why did you take the time to read what was clearly a response to a question, quote me, then bring it up yourself?

#LogicIsHard
05:44 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
Jack thinks he's possessed...by SCAR, THE EVIL LION FROM THE LION KING MOVIES. Oh yeah, that happens, sure!

05:46 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
Your name is inextricably attached to your profile as a staffer. You don't need a picture to not say anything you wouldn't say IRL or on facebook. You could also, you know, just have self-control.

Baffled by how many times you've brought this up and how strongly you seem to care.
05:48 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
I heard this thread is controversial

Haha, I don't even understand why.

Just a guy trying to find a little help, but the AP.net trolls have nothing better to do, I suppose.

This is why Steve is my favorite - dude actually went out of his way to tell a friend I was looking for someone.

<3 U Steve.
05:50 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
its not trolling you arent following the rules if anyone is trolling here its you

Dude, it'd be really awesome if just once, you got off my case. Just once.
05:52 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jack Appleby
___
No Avatar Selected
Are you dense? I was commenting on your viewpoint about forums/online bullying not about your picture, because you are naive

Ahh, apologies - thought you were joining in the sarcasm.

But again - if no one cares what someone looks like, then why am I getting hassled for actually showing it?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos