Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 90
06:14 PM on 02/14/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
This song sounds so damn familiar.

Edit: Autopilot Off. Sounds like Autopilot Off.
07:32 PM on 02/14/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
production is good, almost too good. makes them sound like a radio band... maybe thats just the song structure though..

This. It's not bad but it's probably the least blown away I've been by a new Conditions song.
07:35 PM on 02/14/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
It's alright I guess, I really miss the lead guitarist though.
Shit, I didn't know he left. That can break this album for me.
07:57 PM on 02/14/13
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
will No Mistakes be on this record?

No its not. the track list was posted by them here http://8randonisalive.tumblr.com with their respective lyrics.
08:15 PM on 02/14/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Shit, I didn't know he left. That can break this album for me.
I'm glad someone else feels that way, it's not bad but you can definitely hear the difference. Definitely a bummer, the other dude isn't that good at all really or at least from what I hear.
08:20 PM on 02/14/13
VTedge
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No its not. the track list was posted by them here http://8randonisalive.tumblr.com with their respective lyrics.

Dang. It sounded sick live, would kill for a studio version
10:32 PM on 02/14/13
The.Grim
User Info.
I liked it, but I liked everything on Fluorescent Youth more.
11:26 PM on 02/14/13
likedyingy0ung
The Sap In My Selfish Glass
User Info.
This is alright, nothing as brain-to-gush warping as FY though. I personally don't like the more radio rock-esque feel this has.
08:46 AM on 02/15/13
Chris_B
You Do It So Well
User Info.
Sounds like this band turned awfully radio friendly, I'm a big fan of their older stuff (FIAD - Eps) but I can't say I dig much of their newer material. Not a bad song though, I'll probably still pick up the album.
01:50 PM on 02/15/13
alexconditions
User Info.
I'm glad someone else feels that way, it's not bad but you can definitely hear the difference. Definitely a bummer, the other dude isn't that good at all really or at least from what I hear.

LOL
02:55 PM on 02/15/13
RockMan73
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yes, sounds A LOT like Four Year Strong's "Stuck in the Middle" lyric wise, production wise, and melody wise. Interesting....
Hopefully the rest of the new album doesn't have that same feeling of copying another band.
I really wish these guys went more for an "All New Atmosphere" sound if they were going to copy anyone. All New Atmosphere is quite new in the scene but I feel like any day now they fill fly right past bands like Conditions and be headlining some pretty big tours.
03:08 PM on 02/15/13
johnnybutt21
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So, I've heard the album in it's entirety. You definitely won't be disappointed. This song is amazing and so are the rest. I don't understand the Four Year Strong reference.. Doesn't sound anything like that to me and I'm glad.. To say that Alex isn't a that good is just ridiculous. Through the entire album the guitar is flawless. Tons of creative parts. Also, there are definitely some heavy parts. The album is pretty dynamic. When you listen you can tell that they put everything they had into it and it reflects in a good way (hell, i've played a show with them and as they seem to joke a lot, they take their music very seriously and play and write with a lot of passion.. you don't get that very much these days.) I have loved everything they've ever done and this is right up there. Just relax and wait for the album.. Its ridiculously good. I'm proud of the dudes.

side note, i feel like the ones comparing this to Fluorescent Youth are the same people that probably turn their backs on Thrice and the like for a few changes in sound. That's ridiculous and you may not understand art.
06:29 PM on 02/15/13
katiecfife
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I feel like everyone's comments that it reminds them of Four Year Strong "Stuck in the Middle" are solely because that line is in that song. I just listened to the FYS song and can't see the comparison at all. This song is PHENOMENAL. Conditions never lets me down.
12:26 AM on 02/18/13
Hamlet
Prince of Denmark
User Info.
One of my favourite bands. Been waiting for a new album for a long time.
02:58 PM on 02/19/13
haykne
@haykne
User Info.
If I didn't already know Jason left the band, I wouldn't have guessed it from this song. They're growing as a band, and I think comparing them to other bands in their genre is fair, but not doing them justice. Solid group of guys with a great album coming out.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos